Chapter one

I was walking to class and I was carrying lots of heavy, tall books. Because I was very small..... I mean slightly small for my age I could only just about see over the top of them, and that's when I turned a corner. BUMP! I bumped into someone. I didn't have time to see who because I was too busy picking up all my books of the floor but when he bent down to help I finally saw his face. He stared down at me smiling gently and said. "Urm....I'm sorry would you like some help?" He began to help me pick up all of my books, as he was doing so, I looked at him again. He looked similar to me! He had my tri-coloured hair cut that suck upwards both with gold bangs in front of our eyes... Oh his eyes... They were a deep, dark- purple, similar to my light-purple eyes. His dark-purple eyes suited his manly face.... And I can't lie, my light-purple eyes suit my baby face to.
"Are you okay?" Said the boy, looking puzzled.
I quickly snapped out of my daze.
"Yes! Yeah....um.... Uh hu! 100% fine!" I said faster than my mouth could move.
"Okay...." He looked at my English book. "....Yugi, see ya round!" He said as he waved and walked off. I stood there, my heart aching. Wow.... I thought. He's so handsome....
My thoughts were interrupted my a group of girls walking my way.
"Like, Oh My God! Did , like, Yami just ,like, walk into you?" Said one girl.
"Well someone did... I don't know his name.... But his hair look similar to mine and-"
"Then that was ,like, TOTALLY Yami! You're ,like, soooooooo lucky!"
"Why?" I say, confused.
"He's ,like, totally the biggest heart-frob since ,like, Justin Bieber."
Yami, I thought Now I have a name for that beautiful face.....