Chapter 17- Secrets, Secrets, and Hidden Kisses

Start from the beginning

                “Hey Aiden,” I smile as he sits next to me and as routine scoots his chair closer to mine so that he’s practically hugging me, I swear sometimes I think he really does believe I’ll run out on him.

                “Aw, look at the little love birds,” I hear Asher coo. Should he really be talking?

                “Yeah, look at us where’s Avery?” I ask looking at him, daring him to say something else.

                “Why should I know?” he retorts and I think I should have some fun.

                “Oh, I just thought you’d be more concerned because I saw her talking to some dude outside the cafeteria they were getting pretty cozy but I guess you don’t care,” I shrug my shoulders nonchalantly.

                “Yeah man, what happened to that date?” Aiden the ever loyal boyfriend pipes up. The rest of the table look to Asher expectantly.

                “She hasn’t had time,” he says while stabbing whatever it is he’s eating.

                “Well that’s weird I heard that dude making plans for tonight,” I decide to make it a bit more extreme and as expected he jumps up knocking his chair back. I’m starting to believe people are just going to begin bringing their own popcorn since all the shit seems to happen at our table.

                “I’ll kill the bastard,” with that he stomps his way out the door and we follow because he’s once again in beast mode and I’m not sure if imaginary dude will survive.

                “Were you lying,” Naomi turns to me with an accusatory look and I didn’t miss Athen trailing close by her.

                “You would know about lying,” I smirk and follow Asher and when he suddenly stops we all stop but when we see what he saw all of our jaws hang open. There stands Avery being kissed by some dude but Asher being Asher assumes she’s responding and stomps off with the saddest look on his face.

                “Go take that dude off of Avery and I’ll go after Asher,” I say as I walk away. Soon enough I find Asher sitting on the steps with his fist tightly clenched. I think he’s trying to keep his cool ‘cause once in a while he punches the brick wall behind him.

                “You do realize she was trying to push that dude off,” I say as I walk down the steps and sit next to him.

                “Yeah whatever it doesn’t matter I can find another girl anyways,” and he’s right he could find another girl with a snap of his fingers but not one he’ll like as much as Avery. She’s like me once you get a taste you can’t get enough like Nutella.

                “She really likes you Asher you just got to give her a little push and show her you mean business,” I suggest.

                “I think I’ve pushed her enough and I’m done,” he says as I wrap my arm around his shoulders.

                “You know this is how I imagined my sister knocking sense into me some day,” he says looking at me with a smile. I smile in return and lean my head on his shoulder.

                “She doesn’t believe in love, not anymore. When we were young she used to have the illusion of prince charming coming to sweep her off her feet one day but when she was seven and her dad walked out on her family the illusion died. So, Asher are you gonna sweep her off her feet?” I ask looking directly in his eyes because this means business.

                “Yes,” he answers after a moment of silence. I don’t doubt he’ll sweep her of her feet with a hug from me we get up and commence to devise a plan.

                “Wait, before I help you any further I need to know what happened on Wednesday?” I voice the golden question.

                “Let’s just say it included a closet, lips and no words were being spoken,” he smirks. I knew it.

                “Between you and me,” I begin and he leans in to hear. “Athen took Naomi’s v-card,” I tell him and he has the same reaction I had.

                “No way, how’d you know?”

                “I heard it with my own ears, they were discussing it in the library,” I elaborate.

                “Wait he went in the library?” I nod. “Damn, he must really like her.”

                “And they’re keeping it a secret so I say we have a little fun with them,” I smile proudly when Asher nods and in that moment in time I realized something else. Well two things, Asher is like my brother and the most important he is a gossip queen. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys new update woohoo!!!! Please tell me what you think hope you like this chapter and if you like this book you should check out Deep In Trouble by @booklover365 on the external link it has some very cute boys, enough said. Anyway comment, vote and dream of the guys I know I do;)