Chapter 17- Secrets, Secrets, and Hidden Kisses

Start from the beginning

                “Look, I don’t think it was a mistake and I will not stop bothering you until you go on a date with me and give me a freaking chance,” well now, Athen very smooth, threaten the girl to go out with you.

                “You will not force me to go on a date with you,” Naomi’s screaming now and it still shocks me to see quiet, innocent Naomi screaming at someone.

                “If you don’t I’ll tell London what happened at that party I went to three weeks ago, you know the one you were at,” he crosses his arms and looks down at her with a smirk. I watch as her eyes widen and now I want to know what happened at said party.

                “You wouldn’t,” I can hear she’s gritting her teeth. Ooh, this must be good.

                “Who knew that sweet little Naomi could scream so loud,” he sneers. What, they couldn’t be talking about…? Nah.

                “Shut up I was drunk and you tricked me,” she’s getting angry now. See, where Athen might fail to see is that she’s getting closer to those books he better watch out.

                “I don’t know what will the girls think when I tell them you’re no longer a virgin,” oh my god, I can’t believe this. I wonder what other secrets the guys are hiding but when it comes to my relationship with Aiden everyone wants to know.

                “Would you shut up?” where’s the librarian ‘cause I’m pretty sure Naomi is not supposed to be screaming like this.

                “You didn’t tell me that-,” he was cut off by Naomi’s heel stomping on his shin. I knew there was sexual tension between these two but damn I didn’t know I’d be stepping into gold when I walked into the library.

                “Just one date and I’ll keep my hands to myself,” he offers while jumping on one foot trying to sooth his other foot from pain, well what a way to flatter a lady Athen.

                “You better keep your hands and the party to yourself,” she sighs defeated and I just realized something. What is with the Venomous Six and blackmailing girls into dating them?

                “Yes, and I’ll pick you up tomorrow at seven,” he bends down and places a kiss on her cheek and I was so tempted to say aww but then she slapped him.

                “I said keep your hands to yourself,” she says through gritted teeth.

                “You didn’t say anything about my mouth,” with that he pecks her on the lips and runs out of the library like his ass is on fire. I didn’t miss the blush that colored Naomi’s cheeks from over here now as a good friend I probably should keep all of this new information to myself but as a better friend I should make her squirm.

                I’m now on my way to the cafeteria for lunch with a refreshed mind and new ways to torture my friends. The bad thing is that to get to our new table since we had to unite two tables for the sitting arrangements I have to pass by the jocks. I don’t get why they’re still so mad they already healed and the windows have been restored to their previous glory.

                “Hey guys,” I greet once I take a seat and look up when I feel hands on my shoulders as Aiden leans in to give me a chaste kiss. I think I still get that goofy grin every time this happens and he just loves to see me blush.

                “Hello sweetheart,” yes he wanted a name of endearment for me but learned soon enough that I would not respond to ‘babe’ and that this ‘kitten’ has claws, ‘sweetheart’ though that one’s just sweet.