Who Are You Jeff?

Hey guys im back and ready to write :) please read on. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfect. Just perfect. The man who tried to kill me yesterday is now in my house possibly trying to kill me. He gets up and walks torwards me. I drop my backpack and gun it for the staircase. Jeff runs after me and grabs my waist, then pushes me to the floor.

"GOD! WHAT IS WITH YOU AND LAYING ON TOP OF ME!? GET OFF JEFF!!!" I yell in protest.

"I thought you liked it when I lay on you," he smiles tracing his knife on my face.

"Ugh! Shut up! Now get off!" I spat.

"Nope I came to a decision. I'm going to kill you Kat," he spoke in a serious tone. In a way I was shocked but elated.

"Ugh finally. Not in the heart though. I want my death fast," I smile.

"NO NO NO!!!!! Why do you want to die?!" He yelled.

"Whoa. Calm down. Whats your deal?" I questioned his attitude.

"No! Go To Sleep!!!" He pushed his knife down at me and in the process I closed my eyes. Awaiting my time to go untill I heard a loud thump on the floor board. I open my eyes to see Jeff panting heavily has his black hair covered his black cold eyes. I look to my left to see the blade inches away from my head. I was confusesd. I suddenly felt nothing but confusion and something overtook my actions. I moved my hand up and over to his face. I used my fingers to move his black hair behind his ear. He tensed at the touch. He grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I looked at my hand.

"I want to... More than anything, but.." He paused dropping my hand. "I can't."

"Why not? You murder hundereds of people a year, and yet you can't kill me?" I lie on my elbows moving closer to Jeff. For some strange reason, it didn't bother me that he was in my house. Regardless he was going to keep coming so might as well accept it. He looked at me then he sat up. He got up and sat back on the couch, looking upward.

"I don't know. I want to kill you. I want to cut you. Taste your blood, but I can't bring myself to do so."

I get up off the floor and walk over to him on the couch.

"Jeff?" I ask softly. He looks at me in his full attention.

"Who are you? How did you become this way?" I finally sit next to him.

"Why do you want to know little girl?" He looks back up.

I didn't have a responce. I don't know why I want to know. I-I just... Do.

"I just do."

He pauses and looks at me laying his head on my lap. And strangely.... I allow him to stay. What the hell is going on? I'm asking a killer for his backstory.

"And another thing, why did you say you had plans for me?"

"You'll find out soon enough, cutie," he chuckled.

"Fine, so tell me," I spoke going back to the subject.

"When I was younger I was bullied just like you. One day I snapped and killed my mom dad and brother, Lou. I just felt then as if I needed to be alone, and fill my thirst for blood. It's like a blood lust." He said putting his overly large hood over his head. It covered his eyes, I wonder why.

"Hm... I see," this sort of shocked me. He was bullied too? "Well thats something you and I have in common..."

I saw and extra wide smile spread across his face, overlapping his pre made one. I smiled too.

"Well all you need is an image and a knife. Then we can be very similar," he chuckled.

"No thanks I'm not intrested in murdering people," my smile faded as I push his heavy head off my leg as I get up walking over to my stuff.

"What so bad about it?" He gets up laughing.

"It's a mortal sin. And I plan on going to Heaven with my parents," I look away to the stair case.

"Why? Don't you want to dwell in the depths of hell with me forever?"

"Hell? Me and you? No thanks, and we just met yesterday wise ass, no get out of here. You smell and its spreading across the house," I spoke annoyed.He stopped in front of me.

"I though you liked me," he looked down at me.

"No I don't. Now do you mind I have stuff to do," I try to walk past him but he road blocks me. He laughed deeply at my irritation

"Jeff, move out the way," I commanded calmly.

"No I'm having fun," great hes trying my paitence.

"Jeff I don't have time for this I'm exusaghuted."

"What could possibly make you tired? Was it the fight, you getting fired, or your sexual tension between you and your dumb boyfriend?" He laughed.I almost forgot about all that.... Wait how did he-.... Oh yeah he stalks me... Creep. I got an instant reminder of all of it and I frowned upon it.

" One; yes I am tired, two; Derrick and I have nothing sexual between us three; he is NOT my boyfriend and he is NOT dumb!" I shouted.

"Ok, ok, jeez. I saw that beat that slut beat you earlier., I wanted to kill her off..." He paused.

"Why because you want to protect me?" I said sarcasticly.

"No because your my prey. No one is allowed to touch you. No even that guy." He said seriously.

"Derrick? He's my teacher. Relax. Why are you jealous?" I laughed. He paused and looked away, blushing. Wait blushing? Is he? No theres no way. He's a blood thirsty killer.

"As I was saying. I saw you beat her up and honestlly...," he leaned in, caged me to the wall and whispered. "that was hot,"

I got instant goosebumps. I dropped my stuff. His waem breath in my ear made me melt. UGH!!! What are you doing Kat?! Whats wrong with you!? I yelled at myself.

"J-Just get out of my house!" I yelled embarassed.

"Alright, but not with out a gift," he smiled.

"A gift?"

"Yes just go see tommorow at Barnes & Noble and meet me at the park where we met at 9:00 tonight," he winked and sprinted out my back door.

Whatever. I walked upstairs, step by step and threw myself into my room making my stuff fall on the floor. I took off my jacket, torn shirt, and pants and threw it on the floor. I fell asleep instantly in my underwear and undershirt. I fell into a deep sleep at 11:35 a.m. Weird it felt later than that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOO SORRY!!!! sorry I havent been updating im busy ya know? ;p