At Home

[✓] UPDATE: DEC 27TH 2019!!!

I realized a lot of my fans missed the old chapters so I'm posting the untouched ones until I finish cleaning up all the mistakes. Yes- Yes I realized some stuff changed in the prior chapters but it needed a good clean up. ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the bus playing with my hair and it was surprising to me that it was hardly wet. I pulled my hood over my head once more and looked out the window. After a while I pull out my backpack to find my phone, and discover a hole torn in the bottom. I search for my phone frantically and I can't find it. Shit. My phone probably dropped in the rain. Damn now I have to go back for it. What if he's still there? Oh well, I'll be ready for whats coming. I walk up to the front part of the bus and politely ask the driver to let me off. She nods and opens the doors. I walk out and watch the doors close as the bus disappears in the dark.

I run back to the park and look all over the wet dirt, grass, and walkway. It's no where to be found. Shit. Now I have to walk home. Wait why isn't Jeff here? He probably scampered off to kill someone else. Whatever. I don't care for him. I walk home and it takes me about an hour to get from the park to home. From when I checked my phone earlier it was 2:13 and I spent about 2 hours out here all together so its about 4:30ish. I needed to get home. I pass the part of town where its super creepy, has alleyways, and graffiti everywhere. But if it would take me home quicker, so be it.

I start off in a full sprint while it starts to sprinkle. I run home as fast as I can to avoid gangs or worse Jeff. I exit "that part of town" and make it safely to my block. I look over some trees and spot my two story big white house, lit up like a Christmas tree. Too bad its October. And that's a good sign because whenever my house was bright that meant Tracey waited for me so she can greet me before she went home. Tracey come in at 6:00 to start cleaning and cooking me breakfast, then once I leave she resumes her job to clean everything. I trust her enough to be at my house when I'm not around. She's not one of those maids who steal all your stuff. Ever since my parents died Tracey has looked after me, and as I got older I started to pay her $300 a month for helping me. Its a reasonable price.

I walk up my empty driveway and up to the porch. I grab my house key from my pocket and unlock the door. I push the white door in as I twist the knob. I walk in to smell fresh, butter rolls on the island kitchen counter. Yum. She knows me so well.

I grab one and put my backpack on the counter and walk up my staircase. I pause as I look up from the bottom step. Something wasn't right. It was quiet... Too quiet. Usually you would hear Tracey cleaning or packing her things before she left. She probably left early. But wait.... The rolls are hot, like they came out the oven 5 minutes ago. Weird.

I start up the stairs and up to my room. My room had lavender walls with a dresser, bed lamp a closet, and my queen-sized bed. On my dresser lied a picture of my dad my mom and I. I was 4 when the picture was taken. We were so happy... I was so happy. Now I was alone, sad, and neglected.

I open the door and leave it open. I finish the roll and I nearly choked when I heard a deep laughter. I turn around to see the same man from the park.... Jeff.

"Your maid, she's quite the screamer," Jeff said deep chuckle, leaning against my door locking it.

"Jesus Christ! What the hell!? What did you do to Tracey!? H-How the hell did you even get in!?" I hissed as I swallow the roll.

" She screamed when I came in through your window, and she was so annoying so I put her to sleep," he grinned licking the blood off of his knife. He was covered in blood.

I look over my shoulder and see my window wide open. "Damn it! Why didn't you just kill me!?" I questioned angrily.

"Like I said before, you're my first victim who wants to die."

"Ughhh get out of my house!"

" Why would I leave when you need this?" He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out my phone.

"How did you get that!?" I gasp.

"Oh I don't know maybe it fell on the floor," he smiled at me.

"Give it back. NOW," I spoke sternly holding my hand out.

"No. I like this phone. You have great music." He said turning away. Oh no. Not on my watch. I sprinted after him and I tackled him to the floor as he turned back to me. I sit on top of him giving him the death stare.

"Playful aren't we?" He said stroking his knife up my back which sent chills down my spine.

"Shut up! And give me my fucking phone!" I reach for it then he puts it in his pocket.

"Come and get it," he grinned putting my phone in his back pocket again.

"Ugh! I'm not reaching down your pale ass!" I hissed as I form a fist.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it gorgeous?" He said moving his knife up my neck to my cheek.

"I'm gonna kick your ass! Now get that gross knife off my face!" I yell aggravated.

"I'd like to see you try," he spoke seductively.

"Watch me!" I yell as I force my fist down. He grabs my hand with unbelievable speed and blocks my hand.

"Shit-" I gasp as he moved his hand and flips me over on my back as he flips over on top of me. He pins me down with his hands on my arms.

"It appears you failed and what an interesting color for your hair," he says leaning down.

"Shut up. Get off me Jeff," I say calmly.

"I like this position," he says whispering in my ear.

"You're so disgusting and you smell like shit!" I recall, shrugging my face.

"Now that's not very nice," he sarcastically pouts. I find him drop his guard and I quickly pulled my phone out of his pocket and flip him over on his back.

"Now get out!" I scream as I start to sit up.

"Fine but lets just say I'll be around," he pulls me down by my waist to him and whispers, " I'll be watching." He throws me off on my side and runs out my window.

"Owww ,shit. Crazy ass fool," I rubbed the back of my head as I get up. "TRACEY!!" I gasp as I almost forget. I race across the hall into my parents old room to find blood splattered on the wall. I look down and see Tracey dead with several stab wounds all over her body. I cover my mouth and cry. She was with me ever since my parents died. She was more than a friend, I even thought of her as my sister. I cry as I look up and wipe the tears that blurred my vision. I look over at the wall and spot in blood words;

'Welcome home, Kat'

I wipe my tears in anger then I gaze upon the wall in confusion. Wait I never told him my name. How did he know? Damn it he's trying to drive me insane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I might update a litttttle late. Im really busy sooo hang on there ;). Thanks for reading :).