Chapter 5

There was nobody else that came to see me. Well at least before I went to sleep. Someone could of came to see me while I was sleeping for a bit.

While I was sleeping I dreamed of being back at school with my friends. But something seemed off somehow. Like if I somehow didn't belong there. It was like I was just looking in on what is going on. All of my friends are ignoring me as I don't even exist.

But then all of a sudden Derek Morgan came to see my friends but had completely ignored me as well. It was like I am someone who means nothing to him.

After Derek came to them one of my friends turned to me and gave the bitch stare.

"What the hell are you doing here Carly. Can't you tell that you are not wanted here anymore. You are just a dead freak. That's all you'll ever be. Just a dead freak," she said.

I just looked at her in shock. I somehow managed to bring out the words "What do you mean Rose. I'm not dead. I'm very much alive."

"No you are dead freak. You died after you talked to Derek Morgan. You died in your sleep," Rose said.

I forced myself awake to make sure that I didn't actually died in my sleep. I knew that it wasn't true. I knew that I didn't died. My heart felt like it was pounding. It almost felt like it was coming out of my chest.

Then I thought I saw someone that I thought I knew coming to see me at my door. But then the person turned away and walked off at the last moment. He was properly was trying to talk him or her self into seeing me if I was okay or not. At least something like that anyway.

So I laid back down on the bed. When I looked back the guy was there again. It looked like he was trying to force himself to come in. But this time he had actually came in.

"Hi Carly," he said.

"Hey," I said back.

"I got you these flowers. I thought you may like them," the guy said.

"Thank you so much. How did you know that roses were my favourite flowers?" I asked.

"We used to hang out all the time when we were little. Don't you remember me at all?" he asked back.

"You can't be Colby Rogers? Can you?" I asked.

"Yes I am," he said.

"Where did in the hell did you go to all of these years," I asked.

"Well my mother thought that it was a good idea to move us off to Australia," he said.

"So why did you come back all of these years later," I asked.

"My mom had an job opportunity to come back," he said.

"How long have you been back," I asked him.

"For about a couple of months," he said.

"You have been back for a couple of months and you didn't bother to say anything to me," I said while I was starting to get a little upset with him.

"Yeah. It is only because I didn't know what to say to you," he said.

"You know what to say now?" I asked him.

"I have a better idea," he said.

"What do you have to say to me?" I asked him.

He leaned towards me and kissed me.