I turned around slowly and seen Mary crawling out of the broken mirror's frame. She looked really creepy, like straight out of a horror movie creepy.

"Uh...Dean she's back." I said while staring at Mary to see what she was going to do.

"El, Get back!" Dean said while putting me behind him and Sam.

Suddenly I heard both of them groaned in pain as blood poured out of their eyes. They both collapsed on the ground in front of me.

"Sammy! Dean! No!" I yelled.

I picked up my iron crowbar and stood in front of them to protect them while saying,"Leave my brothers alone!"

Right when I swung at her she disappeared. When she reappeared she quickly grabbed on to my head. I could feel my energy being drained as I went limp in her hands while she said, "Ella it's all your fault. Why didn't you save them? You drew their names before they died! You could of warned them, but they all died because of you. It's only a matter of time before I get Charlie too and it will be all your fault again. So many people have died, because of you even your own mother Mary Winchester. You don't deserve to live."

I was way beyond pissed now, because not only did she killed many innocent people, but she messed with my brothers and talked about my mother. Bloody Mary was so going down.

I used all the energy I had to stand and glared at her while saying,"You're wrong... I'm here for a reason to get rid of evil son of bitches like you." I smirked while striking her with my iron knife that I had hidden in my hand. She disappeared then pushed me hard when she reappeared in front of me. I fell in between my brothers on the ground. Dean pulled me towards him and put a mirror in front of us, so she could look at her own reflection.

I could hear Mary's reflection saying, "You killed them. All those people. You killed them!"

Then she screamed while turning into a puddle of blood on the ground. Dean threw the mirror that he was holding making it shatter into pieces on the floor. I stood up and looked at the puddle of blood where Mary once stood while Dean helped Sammy to his feet.

"Wow, that was kinda like watching the wicked witch melting from the Wizard of Oz except without any singing or muchkins, but Yay! the wicked witch is dead."I said with a smile.

"She's really gone right?" I said while looking at Dean and Sam with my eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, this time for good."Dean said while looking at the puddle of blood.

"Good."I said with a slight smile.

"Hey guys?" Dean said while looking at Sammy and I.

"Yeah?" Sam and I said in unison.

"This has gotta be like...What? Six hundred years of bad luck?" Dean said while pointing to all the pieces of shattered mirrors that laid on the ground.

Sam and I couldn't help but laugh.

Dean helped Sam to the car while I walked next to them. We all piled into the car and drove back to the motel. On the ride there it was hard to keep my eyes open. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep with my head leaned up against the window.

I opened my eyes and looked around realizing I was in my lucid dream. I looked over at the park bench and smiled when I seen Jane Doe sitting there writing in her journal. I sat down next to her and she looked at me while saying,"It's not your fault."

"What?" I asked while wondering what she was talking about.

"All those people that died. All the ones you wrote the names of in your drawings. It's not your fault."She said while looking over at me with concern.