"He must be punished."She said while looking at me.

I shook my head and said,"You're wrong."

Then I looked at my creepy reflection and it smirked while saying,"You'll understand once you hear what Sam's done little Ella. All you have to do is listen."

My creepy reflection had blood coming out of it's eyes with a crazed look on it's face. Then I was hit with the worst headache I have ever had and when I touched near my eyes I could feel the blood streaming down my face. I looked down at my bloody hands in shock realizing what was happening.

Then Sam's creepy reflection looked at him while saying, "You never told her the truth...who you really were, but it's more than that isn't it? Those nightmares you've been having of Jessica dying, screaming, burning...You had them for days before she died. Didn't you?!

I felt confused and wondered what in the hell Bloody Mary was talking about. Then I thought about what Sam told Dean and I in the car earlier about how he had a secret that he was going to use to bait Mary with. Suddenly it all made sense Jessica's death-seeing her die in his nightmares before it happened he blamed himself this was the secret he was keeping. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Sam groan loudly in pain. I glanced over at him and seen him grabbing onto his chest while struggling to breath.

"Stop! Stop, hurting him!"I yelled while holding onto Sam's arm.

"Shush Ella there's more...and besides you're not exactly little miss innocent either. All those people you could of saved, but didn't. You let them die! You wrote their names in your drawings, but were too late to save them." My creepy reflection said as more blood came out of it's eyes. My head was pounding and the room kept spinning.

Sam's reflection looked at him and glared while saying,"You were so desperate to ignore you're nightmares, to believe they were just dreams. How could you ignore them like that? How could you leave Jessica all alone to die?! You dreamt it would happen!"

Suddenly Dean appeared and smashed Mary's mirror with his crowbar. Instantly my headache went away.

I looked up and Dean with a smile on my face while saying,"I'm happy to see you big brother."

"El, you okay? You're bleeding." Dean said with concern as he looked at my face and tried to help wipe away the blood.

"Thank you captain obvious." I said sarcastically with a slight smile.

I wiped the blood from my face with my sleeve while saying,"I'll be fine, but go help Sam he passed out. That bitch really did a number on him."

Dean nodded and went over to Sam.

Dean bent down and propped him up.

"Sam!, Sammy!" He said trying to wake him up to make sure he was okay. I looked over and felt so worried about him. I prayed that he was okay.

"It's Sam." He said while opening his eyes and looking at Dean.

"God are you okay?" Dean said while trying to wipe away the blood from Sam's face.

Sam nodded and said,"Uh, yeah."

I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled knowing that he was going to be okay.

Then he looked over at me and asked,"Ella are you okay?"

"I'm just peachy Sammy. Can we go now guys? She's gone right?" I said while slowly getting to my feet, because I still felt a little dizzy.

"Yeah, Come on, come on." Dean said as he helped Sam to his feet.

Then he put Sam's arm around his neck to help support him as we walked towards the door. I followed behind them until an icy chill went down my back causing me to stop in my tracks. That's when I knew this was far from over.