Always someone in the way

(Disclaimer! Do not watch the video above if you are triggered my blood alcohol use or swearing. Continue with caution! if you are not triggered by any of the following listen at anytime in the story! ^_^)

Taurtis' pov.

" gym was fine, running laps is pretty boring though" I responded and opened a my mountain dew.
I had this odd feeling as if someone was watching me. It was very unsettling, who would be watching me anyways? Pretty creepy if you ask me. "Uh, taurtis.." Sam said quietly. "Yes?" I asked, Sam just pointed to something or someone next to me. I turned and saw one of the new girls who just transferred, Sally I think her name was? "hi" I said as nicely as I could, "Hey! Your taurtis right?" she said and smiled. "yup that's me!" , "Well then can I talk to you? Alone. I herd lots of people go "OOOOOOOO~!" "do you mind if I go with her Sam? " I turned to him and asked. "O-Oh yeah its absolutely fine!" He said and smiled. "Alrighty then lets go~" I nodded and followed her to where she wanted to go. She lead me over to the front of the school then stopped in front of the bell. "I was wondering.... If you maybe wanted to hang out sometime?" She asked and looked at me. Salex, Sam and now this! how could this get any worse!? I wanna say no but i wont want to be mean and just.. "U-Uh... Sure That would be cool.." Little did I know I just made a HUGE mistake.

Sam's Pov.

'UGH! ALL OF THESE PEOPLE KEEP GETTING IN MY WAY!' I just need to calm down.. maybe its not that big of a deal, I thought. I walked over to Salex's table and sat next to her, "We have to do something about this." I said and looked down at my phone. " I agree, Look we may hate each other but, We need to take this girl down" She growled and looked over at me. "How about we meet up tomorrow, After school?" I said quietly. "Got it, Ill be there." She said then I got up and walked back to my original table.

( Time skip to after school)

I quickly changed into my normal clothes and walked to the hospital. I began to think of the many ways i could do this. No blood.. so I could choke her? Or give her the wrong medicine? To many decisions. I walked to the front desk and was met with a lady with nice pink hair, "Good afternoon sir, how can I help you!". "I'm looking for a girl by the name soul owl?" I Asked, "Ah yes! room 124" She said and smiled. "Thank you ma'am! " I said and rust towards the elevator. Once I made it to the room I sighed and knocked on the door. "C-Come in..." I opened the door to see soul curled up hugging her pillow. "Its Sam," I said and closed the door behind me. "Huh? I wasn't e-expecting you here..." She said and looked up at me. "Have you been crying all day?" I asked as a pang of gilt hit me. "Y-Yeah..." She said sadly and looked down. "I-I'm really sorry for what i'm about to do..." I said and frowned. "W-What do you mea-" I quickly covered her mouth with the possessions cloth, she struggled for a bit but suddenly stopped. "Shhh.. its all over now" I whispered and put the cloth away. I covered her with the blanket to make her look like how she was before. I walked out of the room and went back down the elevator. "Bye Miss! " I said and waved before I left and started to walked home. I took out my phone and texted Info chan to see if I could find some secrets about that sally girl.

Sam- Hello Info chan,

Info- Hello,

Sam- I need some information about Sally.. that new girl?

Info- Alright, But I need something before I tell you anything.

Sam- Yes?

Info- Pantie shots, 5 of them,

Sam- Are you serious?

Info- Do you need this or not?

Sam- Fine ill have them by tomorrow.

I turned off my phone and finished the walk home thinking. How am I gonna get pantie shots without getting caught? I changed into my pajamas and cuddled with Mr. Snuggle Muffins. "Good night" I whispered and turned off the lamp.

Sookies pov.

"Soul should be home by now right? Maybe the bus is late or something," I said to myself. Should I call? Probably not, I worry to much ^_^. Everything is fine! soul will come home and we can be together again! I thought and turned on the Tv. All that was on were shows that Soul would watch, I'm so excited for her to come home.

(merry Christmas! or happy holidays people!

I hope your all doing great!

Im just saying the book is coming to a close..

HANG ON STOP TYPING THAT RAGE COMMENT RIGHT NOW!

STILL HERE? OK GOOD! im not Dis continuing the book at all! im just ending this part of the book, Kinda like a series? The next book will continue where ever I end this book. Its getting really long and I know that I dont really like long fanfics :3 Tell me your opinion in the comments below! and shout out to.. MineralFoxLover for making a grian x reader X3 only 2 spots 2 dat left to XD Okay BAI GUYS!

~Misty