2 deaths in 1 day?

(same music rules apply guys..

don't play until it tells you to. this time the music is just for mood.

hope you don't mind nightcore! ^_^ i do not own the music and i did not make the nightcore :D)

Taurtis'  pov.

when we reached the bottom of the parkour map Mrs Okami was waiting for us.

" oh my gosh boys are you alright! I herd you yelling and came as fast as i could!" she said worryingly

" I'm fine I don't know about Sam though he's a little shaken up." i said looking over at Sam. He was still trembling in fear, i would be to if i came that close to death.  "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"  i quickly looked over to where the scream came from.  " Oh my Gord!" I yelled and ran towards the body on the ground. 

Soon a crowd formed. "Poor invader..." i said looking at her body. there was blood everywhere, even on nearby trees.

"THERE GOES MY 1 DEATH A YEAR >:(" Rowan yelled

"INVADER BABY!"  Dom yelled running towards us.
Part of me felt bad for him. The other part of me said he deserved this.

Sam's pov.

Yes its done..
Looks like an accident to..
"Hey Sam?" a small voice asked me.

"Hmm? "  I turned around to face yandere chan, she smiled.

My eyes widened, it had to be her...

"I came to give you this, you know what to do with it."  she said setting a knife in the grass and winking at me.

I smiled, "Thanks "

"No problem"

Time skip to after gym.

I was about to walk home with the knife when I noticed something.( start the music )

Graci was walking home late. Alone...

"Hey graci!" I called running up to her.

" oh hi bunny boy!" she said giggling.

" follow me I want to show you something cool!" I said

"Sure lead the way!" she replied and nodded.  I led her to the back of the school.

"what's so cool about this?" she asked .

"Oh just this. .." I said pulling out the knife.

"W-What are you gonna do with that?!?" she said backing up.

"Tell invader I said hi..." I whispered and stabbed her in the neck

"Great now my clothes are all bloody" I muttered.  I looked behind the furnace where chan said she put an extra uniform. To my surprise there was, it was a female uniform though.

"It will do for now... " I said to myself while I dragged the body and threw it in the furnace.
I then went to the swimming lockers and changed into the uniform chan left for me.

I just committed my first murder...

And Ill never get caught....

Sorry for this I just wanted to post an early chapter.
I know im not following the schedule,  thats because i have a school dance this Friday.
And as a student council member I have to be there early.
Thx for reading
Misty out! <3