will you walk me home..

Sam's pov.

We walked into our class room and saw students standing behind there chairs.
I really wanted the window seat this year so I headed straight to that seat. "Taurtis can we sit next to each other this year?" "Of course Sam!" I smiled and waited for our instructions. "Okay roll call!" Mr garoth said as he motioned for us to sit down. "Sam" I need Yuki whisper from behind me. " yeah? " I said looking at her. " that chan yandere chick is totally staring at you" I looked over my shoulder to see chan staring. We stayed like that for a while. Just staring...
"Sam?"
"Oh um here!"
*BELL:RING RING!*

"Class dismissed.." He said as I ran out to the lunchroom.
Yuki is right..
Something is wrong with that chan girl...
I just don't know what...

Time skip to after school.

Taurtis' pov.

I closed my locker and turned to see salex. "Oh Hi!" I said really wanting to ask why she was here.
"I was wondering if u could walk me home today babe?" She asked giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine" i said and hugged her. "Thank you!" She replied as we walked out of the building hand in hand.
Me and salex had been dating for a year now and I was pretty happy about it. The only thing is that I have a small crush on Sam to! "We're here! Thanks for the walk taurtis " she cheered and hugged me."no problem!"
I replied as she walked inside. What if Sam has a girlfriend? What if Sam and Yuki are dating!? They would tell me right?. I thought "OW! WHO PUT THIS STUPID TREE HERE!" I yelled as my face made contact with the tree. "You are to silly taurtis!" I looked over to see chan yandere giggling.