Die Or Be Undead

Artemis P.O.V

"Human blood. The blood of a human. The blood that flows... From a human." He says. I nod.

"Sorry." I say. He looks at me and frowns.

"Weirdly enough as I said that stuff I started to get hungry." He says and looks up. "

"Yeah, that tends to happen." Stiles starts to walk back and forth. I had to take a minute to tell Scott's mom about what had happened before she freaked. She took it pretty well...considering. All of a sudden the door burst open and Scott, Lydia, Allison, Isaac, and, Derek burst in. They take a double take when they see Stiles completely healthy, walking around the room.

"What's going on ?" Scott says. I smile nervously.

"Well, you see, when we are fighting Loridian, Stiles came in and he was injured so I fed him my blood to heal him, but then he got stabbed in the chest by that other guy and he died when we got him to the hospital, but then he came back to life and now is in transition to being a vampire." I say in one long breath. It's quiet for a split-second before everyone bursts into sound. I sighed and put my hand up to make them be quiet. Once they are I start to speak. "Now look you guys we have more important things right now. I'm taking Stiles out. He needs to feed on blood... human blood from the vein so I'm taking him out to grab a bite... Literally." I turn to him and nod. He follows.

"So how does this whole transition thing work again?" He asks.

"It's pretty simple really. I'm going to cut the persons wrist open and you'll drink from their arm. I'll heal them and then will leave after I erased their memory. After that, it'll be easy to be around bright lights and the noise that I know was bothering you will go away, you'll be to control it. I'll bring you to my sister so she can use magic to make you a daylight right so that you can walk in the sun." I say. He nods.

"I still can't believe this is actually happening." I smile apologetically.

"You're not upset with me, are you? I mean it was my blood that turned you?" I ask.

"Of course not. You didn't mean to turn me. You just wanted to heal me. It was my fault for coming." I give him a small smile.

"How do you think the others will take it?" I ask. He looks at me, amused.

"I think we'll be fine. Scott's a werewolf. Lydia is a banshee. I'm just another addition to the whole group." He says. I smile and I see a perfect person for the job. It's a teenage girl, maybe a year younger than us. I grab his hand and go up to her. I give her a nervous smile. I can't compel her because there are too many people out, even though it's night.

"Hi, um, excuse me?" I say. She looks at me and smiles, kindly.

"Yes?"

"Hi. I'm so sorry to bother you, but my boyfriend and I were on out way home from a movie, when our car ran out of gas and I just wanted to know if we could borrow your phone to call the nearest gas station." I say, putting on the best impression of a desperate girl as I can. I seemed to work because she grabs eh phone from her pocket. I turn to smile but Stiles but the look on his face stops that. He's smirking.

'Boyfriend?' He mouths. I roll my eyes and look back at the girl. Thanks. Do you mind walking to our car with us?" I ask. She takes a quick look around before shaking her head.

"No, I don't mind." I take her to the car and once we're out of sight, I look into her eyes.

"Don't scream." I say. I take her wrist and bit into it. Since he isn't a full vampire yet, Stiles doesn't have his teeth, just an itching sensation were they should be. I move away and pull Stiles to we. "Drink." I say. He looks at me nervously before slowly love wrong his head to her wrist. He finally reaches it and start to drink. After a minute he brings his head up. He's in his full vampire form. He wipes his mouth and looks at me changing back. I compel the girl to forget and she walks away. I look at him. "How was it?" I ask.

"Weirdly refreshing." He says with a look that says he's weirded out. I chuckle.

"You'll get used to it. Trust me."

"Where to next, Grandmaster?" He says. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"To my house for a daylight ring. You wouldn't want to be a pile of ashes when the sun comes up, now would you?" He smiles nervously.

"No. No I would not."