Family Problems

Artemis

"What do you want?" I ask. As if my heart could beat it would have flown out of my chest by now. Trust me, when your evil brother stops in to pay a visit, it's not to catch up.

"Oh, come on sis. We haven't seen each other in 200 years. Can't a brother just stop to visit?" He says. I look at him in disgust.

"You can't." I say. He chuckles. I look around me and each of my friends are being guarded by someone. As I look at them more intently I realize that they  are all Hybrids. Half Werewolf and half Vampire. I groan as I look at Josh. "Let me guess. You're here to grab our sister and make her turn your little Vampire ass into an immortal." Did I mention my sisters a 700 year old witch.

"That about sums it up, yeah. Though I would love in if you  would join me. Leave this scrawny Alpha and his sorry pack of assorted chocolates." Josh says. At that, I super speed toward him and push him into the wall. He goes flying through it. While he's taking time to recover I start to attack the Hybrids. I free Scott and Isaac first so that they can help me fight. These guys may be Hybrids but I'm 756 years old. They can't beat me. Finally we kill them all. I look at my brother who is in the doorway.

"Looks like your gonna need a new pack of dogs." I say. "I suggest you leave...NOW!!!!" I say. He glares at me and strides through the door. I turn to look at the others who haven't said a word. It's quiet for about 3 second though because everyone suddenly bursts into questions. Only one sticks out from Allison.

What are you?  

I sigh. Everyone be quiet!" I shout. They stop talking. "Thank you." I say. I sit down on the floore and everyone sits down in a circle. "Okay, everyone ask you questions. But please......... Go easy." I say. Scott starts.

"Okay, who was that?" He asks.

"My brother. He's sort of crazy."

"What was he saying about being immortal?" Isaac asks.

"My sister is a very powerful witch who practices the art of expression. He wants her to turn him immortal."

What were those guys?" Lydia asks.

"They were Vampire/Werewolf Hybrids."

"Okay, most important question of all, what are you?" Allison asks. Finally.

"I'm a Vampire. I'm 756 years old." I say. I hear various wows.

"What are your abilities?" Stiles asks.

"Well, as long as no one kills me I live forever. I have the ability to heal, unless of course you stab me in the heart with a wooden stake. I have super strength, super speed, super hearing and the ability to compel people into doing whatever i want them to." I say.

"Can you make Isaac act like a chicken?" Stiles asks. I gape at him.

"I can but I wont." I say. He pouts. "Anyway, my brother and I were turned on the same day. 740 years ago. I was 17 he was 22. We had already known about Vampires and Werewolves and the like because my sister was a witch. She still is. She uses magic to make herself younger so she can live as long as us. It was fine for about 250 years. My brother and I would always help each other to stop ourselves from killing. But one day when I wasn't around he couldn't hold back and he attacked a woman. He killed her. At first he felt guilty but then he did it again, and again He started to like it. That's when I left him. I couldn't help him any more. He was too far gone. Then about 200 years ago. I saw him again. He was looking for our sister. He said he was way past eating and killing people for the fun of it. He wanted to become immortal. So since then my sister and I have been running from him and his Hybrids." I say. It's silent for a moment.

"Well, I can tell you something." Allison says. "You don't have to run any more. You have us. we'll help you." She says. I give her a grateful smile.

"Thanks. You have no idea how much this means to me. We've been running our whole lives. It's nice to be able to stay in one place, with people I can confide in." I say, an it really is. "Okay, as much as I would like to stay, and I really would..... I have to go check on my sister. I have to make sure she's okay and tell her that our brother is in town. Do you mind if I tell her about you guys?" I ask.

"Yeah. No problem." Scott says. I'm about to walk out the door when I turn around, a thought occurring to me.

"Wait. Your friend Derek, is he...." They all nod.

"Wait!" Stiles yells behind me. "I wanna come!" I smile to myself and keep walking. I hear his rapid breath and his footsteps as he runs to catch up to me.