Stiles Is A.........Vampire......

Artemis P.O.V

I rush into the hospital after Scott's mom. People are frantically yelling orders and directions. They rush his broken body into the emergency room and when I try to follow a nurse stops me. I scream in frustration, but I take a step back. The nurse walks away. I run my hand through my hair. Why did this happen to him? Why not me?

Why did he have to kill Stiles.

--4 Hours Ago--

I was snuggling into Stiles's arms when his phone rang. He gave me an apologetic smile and answers it. "Hello?" He asks. He gets an answer that neither of us expected. And yes, I'm listening to his conversation.

"Stiles, you need to run. I don't know who he is. Just run. Run. He's big and he's going after you. Find Arte- ah!" He looks at me. My eyes widen. I snatch his phone and look at the caller ID. It was Isaac. I get up.

"Okay. Your going to my house. My sister can protect you. I'm going to find the others and help them." I say. He shakes his head.

"No way in hell. I'm helping. They are my friends too an I'm not leaving them."

"No, your not. Your not leaving them. But your also not gonna get yourself killed. I going to help them and your going home. Don't make me compel you, Stiles. I really don't want to."

"No." I sigh and look into his eyes. But right before I start to compel him, I realize that I don't want to do something like that to him. Instead, I grab his arm and speed my way back home. When I get inside I tell my sister to protect him and I apologize to him. Then I speed to "Derek's" house, whoever that is. I immediately see the damage. Half the house is torn apart. I run in and see Scott on the ground bleeding, Isaac is attacking some big guy along with some other wolf, an Alpha, who I'm guessing is Derek and Allison is shooting him from a distance. Lyfia is just standing in a corner trying to stay away from the fighting. I run in to help but I recognize the person they are fighting and realize that we don't have a chance.

His name is Loridian. He was born in 1508 and he is almost unbeatable. He's probably working with my brother. Nonetheless, I run in and start to fight. Ten minutes later and the fight still isn't going our way, even with Scott recovered. I'm about to strike Loridian, when someone stumbles through the door. I turn and see Stiles clumsily fall onto the room, with one hand over a bleeding gash on his chest. I stop fighting and run to him. "What happened!" I ask. He looks at me.

"Hybrid outside. Took me off guard and scratched me." He says. I roll my eyes.

"I told you not to come." I say, ripping his shirt from his chest so I can see the wound better. It was really deep. I look at him. The color in his skin was draining fast. I look at him before biting my wrist. I put it over his mouth and say, "Drink." He starts to drink my blood and after a second I pull my wrist away. I wait a second and he starts to heal. I sigh and help him get up. "Now leave." He looks at me like he's are debating whether or not he should leave before he nods.

"Fine." He runs outside and I sigh in relief. I turn to them and they have finally sent away Loridian. I walk to them.

"Crisis averted?" I ask. Scott looks at me.

"Did you get rid of the other guy. The one that was after Stiles?" He asks. My slight smile quickly turns into a frown.

"I thought Loridian was after Stiles." I ask, quickly.

"Wait, you know who that guy is?" Says the guy I don't know.

"That's not what's important right now, Derek." Scott says. "What's important is that Stiles is out there and some guy is after him." We look at each other and then all six of us run outside. I hear a scream and run in its direction. We all get there in time to see a huge guy break Stiles's arm and stab him in the chest. I scream and run to him catching him in my arms. He falls limp. Just looking at him I know that he's too far gone for vampire blood. I look at the others.

"I'm taking him to the hospital." I say and then speed away. I get there and a paramedic who happened to be outside quickly went inside to get a gurney and then takes Stiles from me. I see Scott's mom run outside and I run behind her. I rush into the hospital after her. People are frantically yelling orders and directions. They rush him into the emergency room and when I try to follow a nurse stops me. I scream in frustration, but I take a step back. The nurse walks away. I run my hand through my hair. Why did this happen to him? Why not me?

Why did he have to kill Stiles.

Mrs. McCall looks at me and asks what happen. I open my mouth trying to find an excuse but she leans down and says, "Was it a wolf?" She asks. My eyes widen. Does she know? Well, I guess she is Scott's mom.

"Not exactly." I say. "It was something we call a Hybrid. Half wolf half vampire." She looks at me with wide eyes. "I'm a Vampire."

"Wow. The friends my son has... Where are the others?" She asks.

"They're coming. I used my super speed to get here faster." She nods slowly. A nurse comes out of the room with a solemn look on her face.

"I'm so sorry. He didn't make it." She says. Tears start to well up in my eyes. I push past her and run into the room. The look at all the nurses and doctors and yell at them to leave. The do and Mrs. McCall comes in crying. I look at his pale body and start to cry. I grab his hand. Suddenly, he sits up taking in a deep breath.

"Stiles." I gasp. "Your okay!" He looks at me.

"What happened. And lower your voice. My head is killing me." He says. I shake my head.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that your alive." I say. But as I say that a thought hit me. I don't think he is alive. I throw my hand to my mouth and start to cry even harder then when he was dead.

"What!? What's wrong?! Why are you crying? I'm alive!" He says quickly. I shake my head.

"But you weren't." I say.

"I am now. I don't see what the problem is." He says. I look at him with sad eyes.

"Do your gums itch?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah, now that I think about it."

"Stiles. I healed you before. You had vampire blood in your system when you died." I say. Realization begins to show on his face.

"Wait, does this mean I'm a... a..." I look into his eyes.

"Stiles. Your in transition. If you don't drink human blood in the next 24 hours, you'll die. So what do you choose? Die or be Undead?"