27. your exo soulmate

your exo soulmate

Gemini: Suho

Scorpio: Kris 

Virgo: Chen

Libra: Lay

Sagittarius: Chanyeol

Taurus: Luhan*, Baekhyun, Tao

Capricorn: Kyungsoo, Kai

Aries: Xiumin, Luhan*, Sehun

1.The best match for Aries is Saggitarious. In EXO your perfect match is Chanyeol; you're not compatible with Kyungsoo, Kai and Lay.

2.The best match for Taurus is Virgo and Capricorn. In EXO your perfect match is Chen, Kyungsoo, Kai.

3.The best match for Gemini is Libra. In EXO your perfect match is Lay; you're not compatible with Chen.

4.The best match for Cancer is Scorpio, Virgo, Pisces and Taurus. In EXO your perfect matches are Tao, Baekhyun and Chen; you're not compatible with Xiumin, Sehun, Lay. Luhan* 

5.The best match for Leo is Aries and Sagittarius. In EXO your perfect match is Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol; you're not compatible with Tao, Baekhyun. Luhan*

6.The best match for Virgo is Aries and Capricorn. In EXO your perfect match is Tao, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Kai.

7.The best match for Libra is Gemini. In EXO your perfect match is Suho.

8.The best match for  Scorpio is Virgo and Capricorn. In EXO your perfect match is Chen, Kyungsoo and Kai.

9.The best match for  Sagittarius is Aries. In EXO your perfect match is Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun; you're not compatible with Chen.

10.The best match for Capricorn is Taurus and Virgo. In EXO your perfect match is Tao, Baekhyun, Chen; you're not compatible with Xiumin, Sehun, Lay. Luhan can either be your soul mate or your complete opposite.

11.The best match for  Aquarius is Gemini and Libra. In EXO your perfect match is Suho and Lay; you're not compatible with Tao, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris.

12.The best match for Pisces is Scorpio. In EXO your perfect match is Kris; you're not compatible with Suho and Chanyeol.

Gemini  (Suho - May 22, 1991)
Very charming and usually talkative. Knows their way with the ladies. Very creative and passionate about their craft. Can be quite moody though (one minute, they're uber happy, then gloomy the next). Usually has two or more opinions about something, and usually those opinions will be different from each other. Will be in many relationships before deciding to settle (but then again it will take them a long time before thinking about settling). They like to have fun! Most of them have this unusual sense of humor that sends you ROFLing ;)

Taurus  (Baek Hyun – May 6, 1992, Tao – May 2, 1993)
The gentlemen. They are very relaxed people. They can also be extremely charming without realizing it. Most Taurus men I've met are quite the balladeers, and they often have really good taste in music. Also with clothes and their choice of perfume! :'3 But when with people they are close with, they can be quite frank/straightforward. They are also very grounded people, and they like keeping a low profile. They don't seek for the attention, altho they wouldn't mind being noticed from time to time. When they want something, they go for it.

Sagittarius (Chan Yeol – November 27, 1992)
Very calm and also relaxed. But when they're faced with competition, they never back down. Most Sagittarius men are quiet at first but are quite the happy virus you'd love to have around. They usually perform SUPER corny jokes, but they can pull most of it off because of their charm (plus, their embarrassment will look way funnier than their jokes ;3) These people smile. A lot! They may also be the people you'd least expect to step up the stage, but once they do, you wouldn't be able to take your eyes off of them. They are usually confident, but humble at the same time. They also love adventure!

Capricorn (D.O. – January 12, 1993, Kai – January 14, 1994)
Never tell a Capricorn that they can't do something, because they'll just go out and prove you wrong! These people will try out anything that catches their interest even in the slightest bit, and they'll usually end up being really good at it (be it dancing, singing, sports or whatever). When faced with new things, it will be really rare for you to hear them say "It looks hard." Instead, you'll most probably hear the words "I can do it." They are very strong-willed, but usually not big headed.  

Aries (Xiu Min – March 26, 1990, Lu Han – April 20, 1990, Se Hun – April 12, 1994)
Most Aries men are HILARIOUS AS HECK! 8D most of them have a really witty sense of humor that can knock your socks off! They are very charming as well, and they know how to use this charm to get what they want ;). They do however, get this tendency to be short *ehem Jonghyun ehem*. But they're still really adorable! 8D Usually, they get their drive from competition. Meaning, they'll usually want to try something out because they see other people do it as well. And the thing is they end up being better than other people when they get the hang of it! They are very charismatic and head-strong. They are the loudest of all fire signs, but they can be quite the softies.

Scorpio (Kris – November 6, 1990)
I don't think anyone can win an argument against a Scorpio, even if they're wrong! =)) They know exactly the right words to say. They're also quite mysterious, and that's what makes them so attractive. They're very deep and broad-minded. You will never get bored in a conversation with them, but you'll probably just end up listening to them. It will take time for them, however, to open up to you. They're emotions run really deep, but you won't see them showing these emotions, unless they know you well. To them, it's a weakness to show too much. This sign is all about extremes! They may be really hyper and wacky in front of everyone, or they may be really quiet. Either way, it's all for one purpose – to not reveal to much about themselves. And altho they may be quiet, they are definitely not shy.

Libra (Lay – October 7, 1991)
Gets along with everybody and like fellow air signs Aquarius and Gemini, are usually also very talkative. Has a liking for anything pretty like art, fashion design, interior design and whatnot. Libran men are very level-headed and will most probably be the peacemakers in the middle of an argument. They are very sweet and they love to laugh. They are usually the kind of people who just keeps their mouths shut when they're faced with people or things they don't like because they don't like fighting and complaining (which gives them the tendency to tell other people behind your back if they don't like you, because they just can't say it to your face). They find it difficult to watch other people's feelings get hurt because of them.

Virgo (Chen – September 21, 1992)
Virgoans are very frank. They tell you straight up if they don't like something or not. They are very vocal about their goals and ambitions, which gives them the tendency to act as leaders. They are also very witty, and have a sarcastic sense of humor. They get along well with people who like to listen, because they like sharing their ideas. They are quick-learners and are very observant of their surroundings. They are very logical and they stick to facts more than fiction. They may seem cold at first, which makes them look intimidating but they are also very funny when you get used to their kind of humor. They usually have a small tight-knit circle of friends because of their trust issues, but once their trust is yours, you have it forever.

* On some charts Luhan falls under Taurus and on others, Aries.
**Luhan can either be your soul mate or your complete opposite.

side notes
don't be sad !!
happy note: i bought tickets
to exoluxion yehey!!
thanks for 20k reads! ilyall