Confessions with Tears

Sorry if the title seems dumb couldn't think of anything else.

Bestfriends Niall and Liam were at Liam's house playing GTA 5 on his Playstation 4.

Since it wasn't two players, they were taking turns but, it was quite hard giving up the controller.

Liam it's my turn, Niall said whinning.

Niall.. that's too bad, Liam replied bluntly with eyes stuck on the game giving him no attention whatsoever.

Niall jumped on his back, making Liam drop the controller and while they wrestled, Liam's character somehow died from a mean shark since he fell in the water somehow when they were wrestling.

Liam had Niall pinned to the ground with an angry look on his hot face.

You made me die Niall you will pay... Liam whispered into his ear making him wiggle around.

Well Mr. Payne how was I suppose to know, the game had fookin jaws in it, you could've told me since it's my first time playing it.

Well I figured you would know atleast some of it considering how "big" a fan you are of GTA? Or did you lie? Liam smirked.

Niall gulped trying to figure what to say, He actually wasn't a fan and never played the game before, he lied just so he could hangout with Liam whom he's been inlove with for a while now.

Liam knew he was gay and in love with someone but Niall refused to tell him who considering Liam was the one he loved.

It always made Liam mad whenever he refused to tell him for some odd reason.

Jealousy...?  Niall thought in his mind but quickly shook his head at the dumb thought considering he was sure Liam was straight since he never talked about guys or even looked at any of them.

But then again, he never talked about girls either, making Niall furrow his eyebrow, not realizing it's been about 5 minutes and he still hasn't answered Liam.

What are you thinking about Nialler? Liam questioned looking down at the blonde who finally snapped back to reality away from his confusing thoughts.

I - Uh Nothing, don't worry about it Niall muttered, shoving Liam off standing up to go home, suddenly not in the mood to pretend he doesn't have feelings for his bestfriend.

Hey hey hey, why are you leaving so early? What's wrong? Niall you seem upset and don't lie to me, you know I can tell when you're lying, Liam said grabbing Niall's arm looking worried.

Um I'm fine Liam I'm just tired and feeling sad, Niall muttered avoiding eye contact and pulling his arm away trying to walk away.

But Liam wasn't having of that pulling Niall back to him, backing him up into the wall to get the truth out of him.

Liam lifted Niall's chin up to look into his sad hurt eyes which made Liam sad since he doesn't want his bestfriend sad.

Niall please tell me.. did someone hurt you, I'll kill them, tell me please, Liam begged.

The person I love, doesn't love me back and I can't take the pain anymore, Niall said looking down.

Liam lifted his chin up again. Who is this person that you care and love so much? He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Liam it's you.. why can't you see that.. I know you're straight but I've fallen for you a long time ago and I'm tired of feeling hurt and sad so I'm leaving, Niall said looking up tears sliding down his face as he tried to get away from Liam.

Liam held him in place, staring at him with an almost mad look.

Niall... I love you too, I just never thought you'd feel the same way and I'm so sorry for not telling you sooner because now I feel terrible for hurting you and making you cry, Liam said tears sliding down his face aswell.

Before Niall could respond with a shocked tear stained look, that's when Liam pulled him in for a deep but sweet kiss, and it took a few seconds but Niall was soon kissing him back moving his lips in sync with his.

They pulled apart breathless, leaning forward their foreheads touching just staring deeply in eachother's eyes.

Teach me how to play GTA, I lied about knowing how to play just so I could come over and spend time with you.. Niall muttered.

Oh Nialler I'd be happy too, Liam replied with a smile on his face.

Niall smiled back and Liam pulled him in to him hugging him, leaning down to kiss his hair.

They were both finally happy and free from eachother's closets.