Ch 12

Flashback Continued....

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

James' POV

I walked out of my shaggy apartment wearing ripped jeans and a white t-shirt and hopped on the passenger's seat of Luke's mustang. We strolled in to Jose's like we owned the place, being twenty, we were naive and indestructible. We sat in the bar and immediately started scanning the parameter. I spotted a pretty little petite blonde while Luke set his sights on a fiery tall redhead. We were to divide and conquer, though it didn't took long for the conquest to be over.

"So what are two hot hunks like you two doing around this parts?" The redhead asked Luke while sitting opposite of me. "Depends... what do you have in mind?" Luke asked, a glint of amusement in his eyes. The redhead smiled and pulled him towards the washrooms. Someone's getting lucky tonight, I thought. I looked at the little blonde girl at my side and her eyes were looking at me expectantly. She was hinting that she wanted to do the same thing. Too bad for her, I wasn't in the mood.

When Luke was done with his quickie, we grabbed the girls, sped out of the bar and went to another one. We even ended up in a strip joint. I got into a fist fight with a bouncer just because the bastard imagined that I was glaring at him. I beat the sh*t out of him. Well Luke and I did. He was f*cking tall and had the structure of a bodybuilder.

By two a.m. we were at the back alley of a bar, which one.. I didn't even know anymore. I was drunk and I mean drunk. So drunk I couldn't even walk straight. Luke and I had our arms locked with one another, swaying side by side whilst singing 'Eye of the Tiger'. Somehow along the way, a homeless man joined our party . We also had managed to lose our dates.

However at this point we could have cared less and were instead gleefully singing to 'Barbie Girl'. Luke started crying in the middle of it, something along the lines of how badly he wanted to be a Barbie Doll... I think. Yes, we were that drunk and I seem to recall that I even promised him I'll be Ken if he becomes Barbie.

As we kept on slumping on in the alley in the pitch dark, the homeless man suddenly broke free stunning Luke and I. We halted our blissful promenade and watched what he was doing. The greasy old man went near a hooded figure, crouched on the side of the road. He pulled on the man and he yelled. Correct that... she yelled.

The greasy old man started to hit the woman and motioned for us to come, "She's going to be fun!" He stated while trying to rip the articles of clothing that the figure was wearing. The old man completely ignored the struggles of the figure. It was pitch black and I could barely see. So I stepped closer and saw that the woman was in fact a mere girl.

I became enraged. Did this man seriously considered that we would gang bang a homeless girl with him?! We just met him ten minutes ago. I didn't even know who the f*ck he was. I was about to grab him when Luke beat me to it and yanked the beggar by the collar. Luke was as furious as me if not more. We might've led a not so virtuous life, but rape or child abuse wasn't something either one of us tolerated. And right now this beggar was doing both of those things. "What the f*ck!" Luke hissed to the man, his eyes was burning with anger.

He clenched his hand into a fist and soon it met with beggar's face, breaking the man's jaw. When he fell to the ground, Luke began kicking him in the gut. "You repulsive f*cker!" Luke yelled at him.

I wanted to beat that bastard to a pulp when I heard the girl crying. I should make sure she's alright. Luke would take care of that assh*le. I immediately went to her side. When I went to her, she was huddled up in a corner, trembling violently while heartbreaking cries left her lips. "Are you okay?" I asked, trying to make my voice as soft as possible. She nodded without looking at me. It was quite obvious that she was lying, I turned her face to see her nose broken, lips bleeding, a bruise on her eye and cuts one her face. My God, what happened to this girl.

She didn't look older than eleven, but then again I may be wrong. She was seriously malnourished. I could see even through her tattered oversized hoodie and jeans that her whole body was skin and bones. She yanked her face from my hands as I sat there dumbfounded at her state. "Please leave me alone." She murmured, she was frightened and desperate from the tone of her voice.

I hadn't even noticed, but Luke was already beside me, he was as shocked as I was when he saw the girl. "Holy Crap!" Luke muttered as he finally noticed the extent of her injuries. For some reason I felt so compelled to help her. I leaned nearer to her, making her scurry away from me. She was vulnerable and abused. I wonder where she came from or better yet why was she like this. The homeless man's hit wasn't enough to cause this much damage. Some of her cuts and bruises were days old.

I didn't want to frighten her any more so I didn't attempt to go nearer to her. "What's your name?" I asked, she shook her head not wanting to answer us. Luke frowned and I sighed to myself. "Don't be afraid, we're not going to hurt you. We just want to help. I swear, we're not going to touch you." I said trying to give her some reassurance that she was safe at least with us, she was.

She slowly started looking up. I felt the wind get knocked out of me when I saw her big sparkling eyes filled with tears, stare at me. "E-Elena" she whispered as she continued to sob quietly.

Please comment or vote!

(@ ̄ρ ̄@)