Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Robin waited in the library for Hadden to come. Unexpectedly he did

"Sorry for being late."

"It's fine. I really did not expect you to show"

"well I'm really not that dushy person that everyone thinks I am"

Robin just ignored that seeing as how she could not agree.

"our subject is the possible ways to treat a broken heart."

"Awesome."

"I guess it is....."

then an awkward silemce came across. Suddenly Hadden stood up.

"Ok then, I guess you can do it and put my name on it."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah you heard me. I'm leaving now. I only came because I expecgeed to get some but apparently you aint got the hots for me so I'm gonna go get Mr.redhead over there." He nodded off to a reheaded girl in glassses.

"So you're just gonna leave"

"Yeah and I won't be back tomorrow" Hadden got up and was about to leave.

wow, Robin thought to herself. After that she got up and ran back home in her wolf form.

The next day, Hadden woke up to a naked girl. He had a horrible hangover as his head hurt. He went to his cousin's party and got wasted. He got up and went to the bathroom. He turned on the hot water for his shower. He looked at himself in the mirror. He saw his face. Yeah no one could ever resist this face he thought. He jumped in. He had a towel wrapped around his lower half. The steam escaped when he opened his bathroom door. The girl was sittting on the bed looking at him. She had messy hair. Yeah she was beautiful but not someone Hadden would've liked to meet for a second time.

"Are you going to go now? Or should I make you?" Hadden asked

"What?"

"Get out." he simply said, "I'd expect you to have the common knowledge to leave before I got out of the shower."

"So all that I did yesterday was for nothing. You said you loved me! I gave you all of me." By now she was crying.

"Well I don't care. Leave."

She then grabbed her clothes that were shrewn all over the floor and walked out naked in an angry fury. Hadden then got dressed for school. He got into his RX-7 and drove to Kris's house. Kris was his good friend ever since middle school. Yeah they did meet up sometimes, but it wasn't anything that had to do with love. It was just clearly and only sex.

As far as he knew, Kris hadn't even found her mate yet. They both had their differnt lives.

k

Kris got into Hadden's car.

"So you and Genma." Kris smirked at Hadden

"Who's Genma?"

"ohhh, you don't even know her name and you still slept with her?"
"Oh that was taht girl in my bed today."

"Yeah, sure was."

"Well I kicked her out."

"Wow" Kris laughed. "very expected of you." Hadden just rolled his eyes. "Oh and Happy Birthday to you!"

"What" Hadden asked bewildered.

"Your birthday is today. Did you forget."

"Yeah..... kinda"