Chapter 3

Chapter 3

6 months later.

She awoke with a kiss on her lips. Robin slowly awoken her eyes to be greeted with those light blue eyse that she saw 6 months ago nearing the forest.

"Good morning beautiful." he sadi

"good mornig Grey." she said.

They were both in the back of his truck. She was laying down on his lap. They had a date out last night stargazing. They ened up speniding the night sleeping out.

"I love you." Robin said.

"I love you more." Grey siad.

"No I do."

"Sure you do"

"No really I do."

"Robin, my love for you, you couldn't even compare." he smireked showing his perfect teeth.

"You don't know." She sat up and kissed his lips.

The stoory of these 2 started 6 months ago. Robin was in the hallway, waiting for her chance. He was coming. WHen he almost passed, Robin managed the courage to speak up.
"Please meet me in the woods after school today."

after passign her messagge she quickly walked away in embraseement. Suprising he did show up. They both talked. They came to agreement to fake date, to get their mates. Quite immature, but they were still young. Love makes you a desperate fool. She found out his name was Grey, Grey Tagean. He was training to be the pack doctor. It perfectly described his skiinny non musucluar figure. As these two met day and day, and started to pretend to date, they found out more about each other. Grey had met Kris, 2 months before Robin met Hadden. They had met. Grey gave his virginity to Kris. The next day, Kris rejected him and left him. That was his story. Through the whole time, nothing they tried ever worked. No one cared about them nor thier relationships. The unspeakable turth was that they were nobodieds. No one cared,..... except they did. Slowly they began to develop feelings for each other. THey were a diffenr, but were same in circusmstances. Robin eventullay gave awya her virginity to Grey. After 3 months of dating. He was gentle and sweet. Robin was over Hadden as her heart was already scared. Grey was the force holding her heart togther, as her heart mended on its own. As for Grey, Robin never really knew if he was over Kris. She never really asked him about him.

One day, Grey popped the question as to they should stop this fake dating. He confessed to Robin as Robin confessed back to him. After 2 months of this fake dating, they started a real realtionship. So far so happy for 4 months they were.

"We need to go to school" Robin mummbled in between their kiss.

"I don't want to." Grey said as they broke apart from their kiss.

"well we need to. It's already after break." Robin go up and walked out the back of the trunk. She got inside the front seat. "Hurry up Grey!"

"Geez, Ok!" Grey hopped off and ran towards the driver seat. He got in. He then started to drive to Robin's house. On the way, they held hands and there was the occasiional jokes and puns.

"I'll pick you up in a bit." Grey said to Robin. They each shared a kiss as Robin ran into her house to get ready. She watched as Grey drove off through her window.

Quitley she spoke to herself as she watch Grey get farther and farther awya.

"I love you so much Grey, You just don't know that"

Chapter 3

Grey and Robin arrived to school hand in hand. Grey walked Robin to her first class as they parted with a hug. Robin walked in and took her seat. She took her seat by the window. It was always her favorite place. In front of her she could see a girl's phone. She was on Instagram. She could hear bits and pieces of gossips.

"Did you hear Alpha Hadden slept with Carrie"

"Really. And we all htough Carrie would hold out for her mate. I guess no one can resist his charm."

"I know right. I'd sleep with him anyday. But look. Talk about public embrassement!" Both girls giggled. On the photo you could see Hadden naekd with another girl.

"He captioned it, "Another one again LOL""

"Ehhh he's such a jerk"

"Yeah"

"But he's so handsome. I'm glad he's in this class."

Outside of the classroom you could hear the whispering. Yeah. She Robin knew who it was already. In walked the Alpha with girls clinging to his arms. You could feel the power rading of him. He recently became alpha a week ago. He was to turn 18 tomorrow and everyone was making a big deal about it.

She turned away as she looked out the window. Class soon started. Robin just looked outside with a bored expreession.

Her attention was caught after the teaxcher repeated her name several times.

"Yes, Mrs. Harper"

"I was afriad you were going deaf" everyone laughed

"I'm sorry."

"Well you and Alpha Hadden will be partners for the essay project seeing as how you both missed the last day of the semester."

Robin glance at Hadden for a second and then looked back at Mr. Harper.

"Ok."

"Awwww I want to trade partners" a girl whined.

"We will not be trading partners." Mr. Harper sternfully said.

Class sooon ededn. Robin got up and was exiting the class to meet Grey as she was grabbed by Hadden.

"Hey! we need to do the project." he smireked.

"I know. when do you have time."

"today after school."

"ok in the libray then" Robin turned to leave. She was grabbed again by Hadden.

"That's all."

"Did you need anything more?" Robin asked.

He looked dumbfounded. "Uh.... no" He let her go.

Robin turned to leave and bumped into something hard. Befoer she fell she was grabbed and hugged into something hard.

"You always do this." Grey laughed.

"I guess I do." Robin laughed as she took in his scent.

Grey looked up into Hadden's eyes. Hadden shouldn't have felt shame but he did. He was a bit scared to be honest. Greys eyes looked dangerous. Hadden couldn't help but feel a chill come over him.

"We should go" Grey whispered into Robin's ear.

"Yeah"

Grey laced his hands with Robin's as they walked away from the man who would soon be hurting bad because of them.