Transfer student

READERS POV

I help Toby off of the ground, giving him as much support as I can give . "Are you ok?" I ask basicly growling from the anger that is building up. "I'm... ok... that happens a lot actually... I'm used to it" he says picking up his stuff from the ground "But... doesn't that hurt... or ever get annoying... " I ask "No... I actually can't feel a thing... I was born with CIPA it means i can't feel pain..." he says embarrassed "Who is that guy? Do you even know him?" I ask anger rising in my voice again "He's actually my ex step brother..."Toby says looking away from me "Oh.... There are still a lot of things we don't know about each other still..." I say trying to change the subject. "Yea..." he says about to say something else but was interrupted by the bell.

"Let me see your schedule.." Toby says holding out his hand. I give him my schedule, he takes it and looks it over. "Oh... cool you almost have every class with me!" he says happily "The two other classes you don't have with me is art (4th) and Language arts (5th)..."

~CLASS SCHEDULE~
HOMEROOM- Mr. Fred

1-Mrs. Fisher~ P.E

2-Mrs. Joker~ Science

3- Mr. Michel~ Math

4- Mrs. Cook~ Art (lunch)

5-Mr. Rick~Language Arts

6- Mrs. Rice~ History

We walk to HomeRoom together talking about Batman v.s. Superman. That same kid who punched Toby is in the same room. As we walk in the boy gives a evil smile winking at me, gross... We pick our seats and I chose to sit next to Toby, we settle into our seats as Mr. Fred calls roll. "You may walk over and talk to who ever they would like, work on school work, or read." Mr. Fred says walking out of the room.

That guy walks over to me and Toby, he walks over the other side of my desk (opposite of Toby) "Hey hot stuff my name it lucas, how about you dump this loser and hang out with me tonight?" he says pointing at Toby "Id rather hang out with someone who actually has full brain capacity." I say rolling my eyes "Actually I'm pretty smart and a full package for you" he says grabbing my chin pulling my face towards his. "I'm not into snobs like you!" I say pulling away from his grip "You better take that back... before I have to ruin that pretty face of yours..." he says raising his voice "Actually you can back the fuck off before I have to ruin your pretty face!" I say standing up. He snarls at my comment "You asked for it!" he says trying to push me, I easily dodge it. He kept trying to punch me and i kept doging it. "Are you done yet?" I asked popping my knuckles "Let me try!" I say uppercutting him. He falls to the floor holding his chin, I kicked him in his face as hard as I could. All I heard was a crack and blood started to spill from his nose, he is lying completely on the floor, I kick him in his stomach two times. I crouched next to him and whispered to him "you asked for it... you should have backed off.... " I stood up and walked to my seat "Oh... and if you mess with Toby again expect this time ten... " I say sitting down fixing my hair.

THIRD PERSON POV

Lucas just lays on the ground soaked in his blood and sweat, his nose was now broken and his cheek and lip were split. His stomach will now be bruised and his ribs were probably broken as well, he just laid there not trying to get up nor talk. He just layed there motionless except his rapid breathing. He sobbed and choked on his own blood, to (Y/N) it was a beautiful sight. A bully,fuckboy, and a disgrace to mankind was now being bullied but by some new girl who once could be called sweet and innocent. Her innocence has faded for she had made a guy ten times her size feel weak and helpless, all for toby a boy she had just met a day ago.... Toby just sat in amazement, the bully of all bullies has been beaten by a small girl who looked incapable of defending herself. Toby couldn't help but burst into laughter "H-ha ha-ha -h-ha h-h-ha" twitching and stuttering. He couldn't control it, he didnt feel bad or felt pity, he felt as if was hilarious....

just then Mr. Fred came into the room. "Dear God!" he says rushing over to Lucas, "Who did this?" Mr. Fred asked. Lucas didn't say anything he just sat there with a blank facial expression. Mr.Fred helped Lucas to the nurse's office... Everyone just sat there... no sound came from anyone... they just stared at the blood pool that remained on the floor.

The bell suddenly rung and it was time for the next period...