Epilogue

Sorry it took me long enough to write the epilogue. I don't know what kind of happy ending you guys want, but I tried to make you guys satisfied. XD. I hope you enjoy this epilogue!

Oh, btw, thanks for giving me so much love! I can't believe I'm hitting the 27K+ reads. Oh God, I can't believe it! My reaction was like "Really? Is my eyes playing a trick? Thank you for giving this book a chance up until now. Thanks a lot! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! ^3^ I love you!

Okay, that's enough. Now, let's check the story. Once again, I hope you like the epilogue.

Cornelia's POV

"Come on, Lia. It has been one year since we officially dating," I giggled at the sound of officially. He was so proud about that.

"It's only one year." I said to him.

He rolled his eyes, "Then, we have been dating for one and eight months if you count our fake dating thing."

"Still, I don't want to marry you yet." I crossed my arm in front of my chest and looked away, making my back faced him.

"Oh God, it's my sixth time proposing to you, yet you still refuse to marry me." He messed his hair. His voice sounded desperate. And yeah, he had tried to propose me before, this time was the sixth time. I was afraid that I was not the one for him. But I also wanted to test his patience. I didn't want him to give up on me.

"It's too soon, Colton. We both are still young. I'm just twenty two and you are twenty five. What if we are not the perfect one for each other? What if we are not destinied for each other?" I rubbed his back, gently soothe him.

"Do you believe in us, Lia?" He cupped my cheeks and looked at me intensely with love. I just nodded, melt in his gaze.

"Then that's all we need. I just need us to believe in each other. I believe that marriage only happens once in a life time, and I believe my fated person, my soul mate, my othet half is you." His words were so sweet. The words flowed well from his mouth. There was no hesitant when you heard his words, when you saw his eyes. He was serious about this. He never played or joked about this kind of thing. He was serious about us.

"Please, Lia. We don't have to be married now or soon. We can get married as soon as you ready. I just want to label you as my fiancée, not my girlfriend anymore. I just want the world to know that you already have a man." He pleaded me with his eyes.

It took me awhile to think. My belief was wavering. The look on his eyes, the words that flowed from his mouth, his belief in us, it made me think twice. No. It made me think countless time.

"Fine. I'll marry you." I said.

--------------------------------------------------

6 YEARS LATER

"Help me convience her, Cornelia. She refused my proposal again for the third time." Alex pleaded me. It was de javu. He had same problem like what Colton had six years ago. Tori refused to marry Alex even though I knew she wanted it. She kept telling me that whenever we met. I guessed she just wanted to test him like I did before.

"You are not tough enough." I sneered, half joking of course.

"Unlike me." Colton said from beside me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I only arched my eyebrows in responce.

"Try it again, again, and again. But don't rush her! She will get mad and ignore you even more." Colton said. Hah! Now he knew the recipe to propose a woman who always refuse him.

"The professional has told you." I grinned, proud because my husband knew the key.

Husband. Sounded good right? We had been married one year after he propose to me. The wedding was a small wedding with no media. Even after five year of marriage, I still remembered how sweet and sacral it was. It was one of the best memory.