Chapter 12

Cornelia's POV

"Lia, meet Susan. She is the head of secretary here. She is also my secretary. Susan, this is Cornelia. She is my new secretary. Please be kind to her."

Colton introduced us. It's my first day here. I got excited! Finally, I can got a job. It's all thanks to Colton and the 3 match maker.

"Nice to meet you, Cornelia."

"Nice to meet you too, Susan."

Susan didn't like the other worker. She was in her late 30 I think. She looked professional. No doubt that Colton seemed to trust her.

"Lia, I will personally show you around."

"Just get back to work. I believe Susan can show me around."

"No. I will show you around. You are my girlfriend. I should do this by myself." I heard Susan laughed.

"Colton!"

"What?"

"You just said that I'm your girlfriend!"

"Yes. I know. So what?"

"You want every workers here know about that?"

"Yes. It's no problem at all. You don't want that? Anyway, I want to make all the bitches here give up on me."

"Huh! You just full on confidence!" I heard Colton and Susan laughed.

"You two make a cute couple. I can't believe Mr. Steward can get such a lovely girlfriend." She said.

"Thanks." I can't help but blushed.

"Okay. Now, I will show you around. Let's go."

He put his hand on my shoulder. Showing me to every single part of the company. I could felt the jealous gaze that the workers sent to me. How should I not feel that? Their gazes burn my skin!

"The tour is over. Let's get you back to your office and do your job there."

"Okay."

We went to my office. Said goodbye to each other and got back to my work.

Susan has explained me what I have to do as Colton's secretary. I started to type the copy file that I should type in my computer.

My office was big. It's on 37th floor. The same floor as Alex and the other secretary.

"Hi, Cornelia!"

"Hi, Alex!"

"How is your first day here?"

"Good so far."

"Ahh.. I can't believe that Colton's fake girlfriend is now also his secretary. I guess, he stuck with you forever."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny." I used sarcasm.

"Hey! I'm not making a joke here. I'm being serious."

"We both know that our relationship will not last long. It is just temporary. I'm only his fake girlfriend. Remember?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Whatever you say. But what if this so called relationship become more serious than fake relationship?"

"I can assure you it won't be anything serious."

He let out a sighed. "Okay. Fine. I just don't want you two to get hurt. By the way, I will be back to my office. Contact me if you need my help. Enjoy your first day here. Good luck!"

"Bye."

And then he left my office. I started to type things again. But I got a called. It's a call from Colton.