Chapter 3: Date (UPDATED FEB 25 2017)

"Just pull up on the other side."

Ansel was giving me directions to this new Tea shop, a few miles outside of town. He would've drove in his car, but he insisted on helping me drive here. When I could've just asked siri.

"Thanks." I say to him parking the car. We both get out of the car. Walking towards the door, he opens it for me making me blush. Trying to hide it, I turn my face from him entering inside. I walk to the front desk when I feel Ansel's hand touch my lower back. Very low.

"Hey they'll come to us." He says directing me to a seat by the window. The place was very big inside than what it looks outside. It looked like a cafe. It had modernize furniture and smooth jazz coming from the speakers up at the ceilings. The lights were kinda dim, not too bright a good amount of dimness. I took off my jacket, feeling a little bit warm already. Ansel sat next to me at the table. The table was taller than the other ones in the shop. I look at him studying his face. His attractiveness makes my knees go weak. Just now noticing the small stub forming on his jawbone. He turns his head catching me stalking him like an idiot. He smiles his usual smile. I look away knowing my face is probably red as a pepper. A girl came over to take our drink orders. Even though the whole time, her eyes remained on Ansel. While he tells her his drink, she would flip her long brown hair even when it's not in her face. I felt a rage come inside me for no reason.

Why am I feeling this way. He's not mine.

"And you?" I turn to see the chick looking at me. Her cheesy smile is gone, only the look of impatience.

"Can I have vanilla chai please." I answer.

"Would you like to try one of our pastries or biscotti's?" I look straight in her eyes. Why is she asking me that? I swear she didn't even ask Ansel that question. Is she trying to say something?

"Um no." I say. She rolls her eyes slowly trying to cover it while looking back at Ansel wide eyed.

"They'll be done in a bit." She then walkss away. I scoff.

"Are girls always like that with you?" I ask him without even looking at his direction.

"Heh, like what?" He asks.

"You know exactly what." I look into his gorgeous eyes. "Practically drooling their panties off for you." I say not meaning to have an attitude.

"I don't quite notice, I pay attention to better things." Ansel gives me a sensual look. The same look he gave me the first time we met. I turn from him with my stomach full of fluttering butterflies. "I want to apologize." He begins. "For my behavior the other day." I look at him. His face looks very profound. He runs his fingers through his hair.

Only if those were my fingers.

I softly clear my throat, building confidence to say something back.

"Why.. Why were you like that?" He looks at my lips for what felt like the longest time.

"It might be too personal." He only says.

"I can take it." I turn my body slightly towards him.

He takes a deep breath. "My Ex-Wife got me worked up on a call with her that morning. Messing with my brain, telling me to come back to her. It's a long situation but she ended up making me frustrated... sexually..." After he says sexually my thighs squeeze together. He pauses for a second. "I'm very possessive. I like taking control. I wanted someone to feel what I was feeling. It's crazy. But I apologize for touching you. If I knew you were with someone, if I knew Ms. Montgomery. I wouldn't of did that." He puts his face in his palms exhaling.