Chapter 2: Sunked (EDITED FEB 3 2017)

I stood in the shower.

Water running on my shoulders, traveling down my spine to my sacrum. The heat was super hot, the way I like it. Making my blood boil and rush through my veins, turning my skin cherry red. Steam seeped through my pores, it felt amazing. I breathed in deeply as water fell on my lips. I rub the bar of soap on my arms and down my hips. But I wasn't alone in the shower.

Theo was behind me washing my back. He softly kisses my neck, rubbing up and down my nude body. I turn to face him as he slides down putting his face between my breast. He softly licks my right nipple, twirling his tongue on it then biting it. It hurt, but pleasurably. He does this with my other nipple but looking straight in my eyes. Wetness between my legs was not from the shower anymore. He reaches up kissing my lips. I close my eyes tightly, moving my mouth along with his rhythm. Rubbing his tongue against mine I let out a soft moan. I pull away opening my eyes and in front of me me was a blurry man. My eyes adjusted seeing Ansel standing in right in front of me of me naked.

My body springs up from my bed.

What the...

I exhaled. Thankfully, it was just a dream. I look down and see my hands are right in my panties. I snatch them away in shock, getting up to the bathroom to wash them. I splash water on my face looking in the mirror.

Why Ansel..

I go to my phone checking the time.
12:04 pm. It's Saturday. I go to text Theo.

[Can I came over ?]

I get up pacing around my room waiting for a response. I feel my phone vibrate almost immediately. I look at it.

[Yeah. Why? Is everything okay?]

I pop on a tank and jeans grabbing my keys.

[No everything is fine. I'll be there in 15.]

Getting outside I start my engine and drive to Theo's. I didn't want to think about Ansel. I don't care about him.

But that dream..

I remove it from my mind state. When I arrive to his apartment complex, I quickly get out of my car and run up the stairs. I finally reach his door number 82B and knock on it. I hear a bunch of noises in his apartment making me curious. He opens the door and gives me a smile. He looks so perfect. I run up to him pushing his back against the wall kissing him putting my whole weight on him. Theo wraps his arms on my waist.

"Xia.." He moans out.

I pull away from his lips kissing down his chin and neck. I wanted him. He softly groans making me grin. Knowing he likes it. I slowly trail up to his ear nibbling it, as his hand make it's way to my butt harshly groping it. A small whimper escapes from my mouth. I grin as I take his arm walking him to the couch. I haven't been in his apartment in months. I look around noticing his tiny kitchen, that follows to his small living room. We only go on dates on the weekend since I have work and school on the weekdays. I spend my nights just calling him for a bit, as he gets ready for his midnight shift at his job. Haven't been here since summer and it's already January. I inhale smelling the rich apple cider freshener. Once we get to the couch I look at him smiling. I really did miss him.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" He grips my hand tightly

I move closer to him and kisses his nose. "I miss being here with you."

"I'm here now. You're probably starving. I'm gonna go make some lunch for us." He kisses the top of my head, even though were the exact same height. Theo can cook really well. He makes us vegetable stew since he's vegetarian. But its so delicious smelling. He's just so perfect.