...Hey There Friend...

I smiled excitedly, my parents had just told me that we were visiting my home town and I can't wait! I ran to my room and started packing. 'Wait... When are we going?' I thought. "Mom?!" I yelled. "Yeah?!" "When are we going?!" "Tomorrow!" She replied, causing me to smile again. After a few minutes I started thinking. 'Should I tell her? No... It should be a surprise!' I thought. I finished packing and quickly got ready for bed.

Finally! We made it! We checked into a hotel and started getting our stuff set up. Although, while I was putting away some of my clothing, I got a text.

Hey!
Hey, what's up?
Nothing much, just bored...
Ah... Hey can you go to SouthLake Park?
Why?
You'll see :)

SouthLake Park was a park I had always gone to when we lived here. I miss it a lot, but that's okay. I smiled and quickly got my shoes on. "I'm gonna go to the park, mom!" I called. "Okay, be safe!" She replied quickly hugging me. I exited the hotel and quickly ran to the park. I can't wait to meet her! We had talked online but had never met in person, sadly. I know it's not usually safe to meet someone somewhere if you haven't met them in person but my other friend had introduced her to me, plus we skyped a little bit.

I got to the park, which was empty. 'Good, she's not here yet!' I smiled. I waited a few minutes and saw a girl walk into the park grounds. She was tall with a blonde pixie-cut. I watched her for a moment as she pulled out her phone and started typing. 'Maybe that's her...' I thought, not a second later, I got a text.

I'm here... Now can you tell me why you wanted me to go here?

I didn't reply to the text, I simply just smiled kindly and walked up to her. "Hello..." I greeted. "Uh... Hi..." She said quietly. "Are you, by any chance, Crystal?" I asked. She looked at me with slight curiosity and fear. "... Yes... Why..?" She asked. "..." I stayed silent and hugged her. "It's me!" I said excitedly. "W-Wha..?" She asked wearily. "It's me! Bell!" I said happily. "B-Bell?!" She asked. I pulled away and nodded as her eyes widened.

"...Hey there, friend..."

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I based this off of a dream I had :p
Oh and SouthLake Park isn't real... I don't think... :/ uhm... Yeah... Bai now I guess. :p
~SPixel💚