Long Overdue Episode Review: Maveth

SPOILERS FROM 3x10!!!

Woah. Long time, no review! But WOAH! That episode blew me away. I started to doubt how good this season was, but that episode seemed like a good old action-packed season one episode, with just a dash of humor. So on with the review, warning: it will be all over the place.

So first of all I can't believe Ward pushed Fitz down the hill like some school bully! And then the Hydra statue was like woooaaahh dude.

THEY ALMOST SHOT FITZ FOR FINDING WILL WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK? HE IS SAVING A PERSON, DONT KILL HIM FOR IT! I would say how weird it was that Will got injured by saving Jemma but... Well, we know how that ended.

I'm rewatching this episode on Hulu so my review can be as full as possible and I'm like GAG ME WITH A SPOON I DID NOT NEED TO SEE THAT LITTLE COULSALIND SCENE AGAIN BARF OLD PEOPLE

But Clark's really not thaaaaaat old ;)

The Secret Warriors omg I can't handle the adorable-ness. Joey is like the gooiest cinnamon roll ever to grace this show. Like I though FS was cute but Joey is life! The Secret Warriors lines were fantastic too! "We all feel that" and then "I don't" so Daisy's like I'm so done "Okay everyone except May."
"Did you see that? I'm bulletproof!"

Jemma is on fire like character development much? Like season one she was this young scientist who had like no experience in the field and then BOOM she's all escaping and stuff like you go girl! Then she lets Lash/Andrew out and I'm like are you kidding me? I mean I guess she needed to be saved or whatever BUT THEN HE KILLS ALL OF THOSE INHUMANS AND AGH

Hunter throughout this whole episode was gold!

YOU GO COULSON TAKING OUT THOSE HYDRA AGENTS I WAS LIKE "BOO-YAH" Then he shot Ward twice and Ward's just like "ow that stung"

Mack made another hard call as temporary director :( I like how everyone was like naw that's stupid lets do this instead and Mack's like CHILDREN I SAID LISTEN TO YOUR FATHER. And May is like yes sir.

PLOT TWIST: WILL IS MAVETH! I REPEAT, WILL IS MAVETH! OH WOWIE SHOULD I BE EXCITED, SCARED, SAD OR ALL OF THE ABOVE? I was actually reaaaaally hoping the real Will would make it back to Earth because with Will not being there, Jemma might just be settling for Fitz. But if Will was there, Jemma could choose and I think we all know who she would choose;) BUT OH DEAR GOODNESS DONT HURT FITZ HE NEEDS TO MAKE IT BACK TO HIS LOVE! It was disturbing to watch Fitz shoot him even though it wasn't the real Will, but when he shot that flare I was like eeek!

Coulson crushed Ward's chest. I didn't see that coming, I thought he'd just leave him there. But no. The cracking sound as he pushed harder was so sad. Then he leaves his hand on the planet, because who wants to keep the robotic hand you used to kill a man?

I knew that thing in Maveth would possessed someone else:(

FAST FORWARD TO WOO-HOO, THE TEAM MADE IT OUT ALIVE! LAISY KISS AWWW. PHILINDA HUG AWWW. FITZSIMMONS HUG CRY BECAUSE JEMMA WAS CRYING OVER WILL AND NOT KISSING FITZ SINCE HE MADE IT BACK! I honestly thought that Maveth had possessed Coulson because his eyes were really dark, but then...

WARD IS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD WITH A FAMILIAR LOOKING WORM THING CRAWLING THROUGH HIS FACE PLOT TWIST AGAIN

Then... MY DEATH! SEE YOU GUYS IN MARCH FOR MY NEXT REVIEW! Unless you guys want Agent Carter episode reviews in this fic... {Comment if you do}