19 | P a s s i o n*

Dedicated to badpuns for the lovely fan art! 

Warning: mature content ahead, read only if you are comfortable (but like, I've only ever written one smut scene before so don't expect bloody Shakespeare or anything, aha). Mature chapters will be marked like above with a *

HARRY LIFTED ME WITH EASE, his large hands smoothing over the curve of my backside to hoist me up into his arms. Instantly, I wrapped my legs around his waist and tightened my grip around his neck, kissing him feverishly while running my hands desperately through his hair. I wanted him, and judging by the hardening bulge in his trousers, it looked as if he wanted me just as badly.

My tongue entered his mouth like a striking viper - quick and sudden. Harry grumbled a little but didn't cease to tell me off; he simply copied my actions until our tongues met and fought between muffled moans and aroused compliments.

"You're amazing," I panted against his mouth.

"You're beautiful," he told me.

I didn't realise we'd left the living room until Harry had turned and started to march up the stairs with me still in his arms, the climbing motion causing me to rub up and down against his front. There were a few times where I was worried he would drop me, his wobbling making my stomach lurch every now and then until we finally reached the landing.

I was pressed up against the bathroom door, my pelvis projected forward against Harry's and I released a satisfied moan as his genitals rubbed up against my own through our clothing. Oh, I was desperate to have him and I'd make sure I did, at least twice.

"Oh, ouch," Harry mumbled suddenly as he gently let me slide down to stand on my feet.

"What?" I asked.

He shot me an apologetic glance before saying, "My arms were getting sore. Sorry."

"It's fine," I managed to say before we practically jumped at each other, our mouths connecting once again as we kissed passionately at the top of the staircase. My hands were running over his body; his face, his chest and even a sneaky little trace over his bulge every now and then. He just moaned when I touched him, which was enough proof that he was enjoying himself just as much as I was. Perhaps not quite as much as myself because this was the moment I'd been waiting for, and I had been waiting for many months.

"Harry," I panted between kisses, his hands pulling me close.

"Yes?" he managed.

"I want you to take me."

He looked me in the eye, intense and serious as he said, "Oh, I will. As soon as I get us to the bedroom in one piece, that is. I tend to have two left feet when it comes to dancing and walking."

"I seriously doubt that," I told him before I pressed my mouth to his again.