Joss

This is a ship of Ross (HouseOwner) and ItsAnimu. I hope ya'll enjoy, and sorry for not having this published a while ago, I've been busy... Not lazy this time, I promise!

________________________________________________

3rd Person's Pov:

It was a beautiful day, perfect for being outside, and that's what two friends, Jo and Ross were doing. But, they weren't really enjoying the sun much. "ROSS, WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME OFF?!?!" Screamed Jo, glaring at Ross. "Because I love IHop, and you wouldn't go to IHop with me this morning." Ross pouted, looking at Jo. She respawned, and they continued parkouring. That's right, Ross and Jo had brought their laptops OUTSIDE to play minecraft because their parents said that they should go outside even though they already graduated high school.

Ross' Pov:

I smirked as I planned to troll Jo again, except this time I would do it differently. She would "LOVE" my troll. By love, I mean hate the most out for everything I've ever done to troll her, but whatever. I looking forward to this.

Jo's Pov:

I smirked as I saw Ross get ready to troll me, because I knew his troll face. I also knew how to avoid it, because he did the same troll every time. I immediately stopped smirking when Ross calmly walked towards me. Well, that was unexpected. Not a second later, Ross threw a potion at me, and I didn't have time to see what it was, because he threw it so fast. But I knew what it was, mostly because of the fact that I couldn't see a foot in front of me. "Ross!" I complained. I just heard him laugh. "I can' t see ANYTHING!" "Yeah, that's the point. C'mon." "What." I took my eyes off the screen to see that Ross logged off, so I did the same. I felt Ross behind me, and I was about to turn when I heard him say "Stay still." So I did. Next thing I knew, I was blindfolded, and there weren't ANY faults in the blind folding. Not even a crack so I could actually see light. "Ross, I can't see a thing. This time in real life." I tried to untie it, but I couldn't even undo the knot. Ross laughed, grabbing my hand. "Lets go!" before swiftly dragging me who knows where.

(Five minutes later)

"Jump!" I heard Ross scream, so I did, squealing because I felt was that I was falling, so I couldn't tell when I was going to land. I landed hard on the ground a second later. "You need to give me more of a heads up next time I need to jump." I stated. "We're here." Thank god, can I take this stupid thing off now?" "Yup." I fumbled with the bandana, embarrassed. "C-can you do this for me?" "Sure." I could feel the smirk in his voice. And I hated myself for stuttering like that. God, why am I so nervous? When I could finally see, I saw the most beautiful view of the lake that we went to as kids, the one that I completely forgot about. "Do you remember this, Ross?" "Yeah, I found it again walking through the park. I HAD to take you here, because I knew that you would want to see it again." I smiled gratefully at him. "Thanks for thinking of me." "Well, I couldn't NOT think of you. You're a huge part of my life, Jo." I smiled shyly. "And your a big part of mine, too." We looked at the lake, watching it sparkle in the sunlight. "Well, do you want to eat? Or just sit down at least?" I nodded at him, and we sat down, me finding a large thermos filled with still warm pasta, with the perfect amount of cheese on it, along with an insulated pitcher filled with hot black tea. I hungrily eyed the pasta, and Ross chuckled. "I knew you'd like it." "I DO love it, but I like spending time with you more than eating my favorite food." I smiled shyly. 

Ross' Pov:

I smiled at her and she took a sip of her tea while looking at me, her smile slowly growing until she had to put the cup down. She tried to swallow her tea and not laugh, but couldn't, so covered her mouth. My smile grew watching her struggle and I snorted, making her mist the tea out of her mouth, and all over my face. She started cracking up, and so did I. We just sat there for five minutes, laughing, clutching our stomachs. We eventually calmed down, Jo getting a napkin to wipe my face off. She booped my nose, making me giggle. We both stopped for a second like 'WTF? Ross GIGGLED?' and we bursted into another fit of laughter. When we finally stopped laughing, I was lying on my back, clutching my stomach, while Jo was on her stomach, hitting the ground with her fists, tears pouring from both of our eyes from laughing so hard. Jo got up and crawled over to me, still wiping the tea, and now tears from my face. She straddled  me, trying to hold me down while she tried to wipe my eyes without poking them out, and she gave up on being gentle, and grabbed my forehead, pushing it into the ground. She finally wiped my face off and we locked eyes, staring at each other. Two minutes passed before we finally broke our gaze. Jo tried to stand up but I held her in place, and she stared at me quizzically. I blushed and decided to finally tell her. "Jo, I have to tell you something." "Y-yeah?" She stuttered, blushing, probably because she was still straddling me. "I-I um....... Like you. Like, more as a friend......" She stared at me red faced, shocked, and I looked away, expecting her to reject me then things be awkward between us forever, but she caressed my cheek and leaned down, kissing me.

Jo's Pov:

"I-I um....... Like you. Like, more as a friend......" He said, looking away directly after. I was shocked, and blushing. I never expected Ross to like me that way. I acted without thinking, and I brushed my hand across Ross' cheek, and I leaned down until our noses were touching, then kissed him. Damn, was it nice. He kissed back after a few seconds, and he put his hands on my waist. I blushed, and we both began to move our lips in the kiss, our lips fitting together like matching puzzle pieces. We've been inseparable since middle school, helping each other and sticking up for each other. We separated, both of us blushing and smiling, one more than the other. We sat up and watched the sun begin to set. I didn't even realize that we were outside all day. Right when the sun fully set, Ross leaned in and we kissed again.

__________________________________________________________________________

BIG thanks to ItsAnimu for being patient for me to finish this and dealing with me asking a billion questions.

BAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!