Chapter 3

A/N: Be ready to cry. Listen to Just Saying by 5SOS

We arrive at this house they share, that happens to be gigantic, I guess you need that size when five boys are sharing a house. That's when reality kicks in. I am now adopted by five young men, who have me in their house, in their possession, and can do anything they choose. Fear immediately sets in. I whimper and start to silently cry. I'm terrified. I don't do anything, I don't scream or try to run, I know better. These five boys are way stronger and probably faster than I am. We get to the front door and I'm still crying.

"Emma, I'll-" Niall starts then realizes I'm crying. He pulls me into a hug and I tense. "Shhh," he coos, "You're fine."

I start to struggle. I feel like I'm suffocating. Suddenly his arms get tighter and tighter. I pass out.

I am dead.

The boys hear sirens.
Zayn: "Gotta Blast! Meeting Naughty Boy for lunch!"
Louis: "Gotta go to the hospital and visit my fake son"
Liam: "Gotta go to the hospital to visit my real son with a fake ass name"
Niall: "I think I have a golf outing with Ellen"
Harry: "Wait what?.... I'm just gonna go film Dunkirk"

A/N: Sorry guys!! I was going through a rough time but I hope you guys like the ending. I cried so hard. Love you all! We'll cry together <3

By my loves!!! Gotta Zayn!!