CHAPTER ONE

Emma's POV:

I sit in my small room at the orphange. I have my own room becuase of my past. I don't really talk to anyone, but that's fine by me they all think I'm weird as fuck anyway. I'm looking thorugh my journal entires when Ms. Keys walks in. Ms.Keys runs this excuse of an orphange. She's the only person who knows about my past and that I actually talk to.

"There are people here to adopt a girl around your age," she tells me.

"Okay, cool?" I say confused as to why she thinks I'll care.

With that she sighs and walks out. Thank God I think. I grab my guitar and start to play "Wings" by Little Mix.

Mama told me not to waste my life
She said spread your wings my little butterfly

Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And if they give you shhhh...
Then they can walk on by

My feet, feet can't touch the ground
And I can't hear a sound
But you just keep on running up your mouth yeah

Walk, walk on over there
'Cause I'm too fly to care, oh yeah

Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is

Mama told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings my little butterfly
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And they can't detain you
'Cause wings are made to fly
And we don't let nobody bring us down
No matter what you say – it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
These wings are made to fly

I don't get to finish I hear, "Hey that's my girlfriends song." I look up to see five guys I have never seen before at my door. I'm a bit sacred to say the least. In my past guys are not, let's just say they aren't my favorite poeple.

"Wh- who are you?" I stuttered. They turn in on themselves in a huddle. I'm confused and scared.

"We're your new family," one of the boys say. He has quiffed hair and stuble. He's quite atractive, actually they all are. That doesn't take to fear out of me though.

"What?!" I shreik in fear. I'm in tears now, scared out of my mind. The boys probably won't want me now. Great job Em, I think to myself. A blonde boy comes and sits next to me. I flinch, I can tell he notices, but he still wraps his arms around me and hugs me telling me everthing's going to be alright.

"I'm Niall," he says after I'm calm, "Get your things and we'll get out of here, alright?" I like him already he's sweet and asks. The three other disatrious times I was adopted I was practically dragged out.

"Al-alright," I whimper. He kissed the top of my head before getting up and shuffling the boys and himself out.

This might not be so bad.