New Beginnings

ARTEMIS P.O.V

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I slam my fist down on the alarm clock to shut it up. I feel it crumble under my hands and groan into the pillow. As I look up, I find that my suspicions are true. I've crushed my alarm clock to bits. Great. Now I have to get a new one. I slowly drag myself out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and give myself a pep talk.

"Okay, Artemis. You get through this day. You've gone to high school plenty of times. 1941 was a blast. you are going to get through this day with out eating anyone." I say. I stop before my sister walks in and starts to think I'm losing my mind. I quickly take a shower and get dressed in a red short sleeve shirt and a pair of black jeans . i throw on my favourite pair of black and white supras and slip on my leather jacket. I grab my bag say a quick goodbye to my sister and use my super speed to run to school.

==Okay, so before I continue, I should probably tell you about myself. So I'm Artemis Stump (no relation to Patrick Stump). I just moved here to beacon hills and I am a vampire. Yes.... a vampire. I am 756 years old but I'm stuck in a body of a 17 year old. Yea! Okay, now that you know this I guess I can keep going.==

I make it to school and walk in. seeing all of the teenagers running around everywhere, I have to fight the urge to compel one of them to let me drink from them and remind myself that I have plenty of blood bags in my backpack ready to be consumed. I find my way to the front office and get my schedule and locker info. I walk to my locker and put my stuff in before heading to my first class, but I bump into someone on the way. I didn't flinch but the other person fell to the ground. I dropped down to help them up.

"I'm SOO sorry!! really I didn't mean to do that!" I exclaim.

"It's fine. I-I'm fine. it was my fault anyway." He mumbles. I start to protest but stopped mid sentence when he looks up at me. He was gorgeous. He has perfectly styled brown hair and whiskey brown eyes.

H-hi. I'm Artemis," I say he smiles getting up off the floor.

"S-Stiles. It's nice to meet you Artemis." he says nervously, his hands twitching. The bell rings and I flinch from the sound. Trust me when I say, you do not want super hearing when a school bell goes off.

"Crap! I'm late! Gotta go!" I exclaim. I turn to run off but only make it a few steps before spinning back in his direction. "You don't happen to know where Ms. Lepkowski's history class is?" I ask. He grins.

"That's where I'm headed now. Follow me. I can introduce you to some friends." He walks off and I quickly follow. Well, my first day of school in twenty first century as a vampire hasn't started off that bad. Maybe beacon hills wont be so bad.