"Hey! Are you even listening to my story!?" A whiney girl – in which he forgets her name – complains, wiggling Xander's bicep. 

"Oh, uhm, yeah. Just continue and stop touching me." He growls, shrugging his arm away. He spent the whole night, lying in his grief – it feels to him as if it were the end of the world. 

Ara giggles, resting Aiden on her hip as they dance to 'Kiss Me' by Sixpence None The Richer. He was giggling also at her, while other couples take out their phones to film her and the toddler. 

He was soon softly falling asleep as she sways around the campfire – even past Xander who looked at her lustfully. He never caught her face, but stared at her half closed eyes and long familiar wavy brown hair. 

Her scent was faint, due to the mix of lots of things. Eventually, it would get stronger thanks to the bonds help, but for now and since she's human, it won't be as strong as Xander thought it would be. 

Which is why Xander didn't smell anything on her. Ara twirled around softly when eventually he falls asleep on her shoulder. 

She smiles softly at him, kissing his head than walking to his parents who snuggle under a blanket together. 

Aiden's mother smiles adoringly at Ara and her sleeping son. Ara cautiously hands her Aiden and they snuggle up together like a cute happy family. 

"Thank you for keeping him company. You'd make a wonderful mother one day." She compliments, though Ara feels as if she had no idea how much that meant to her, Aiden's mom knew. 

Ara is envious of them – wishing she could have a happily ever after like that. But no, she had to get raped and have a baby too early. 

Don't get her wrong, she already is in love with little Jellybean and already can't imagine a world without him or her, but jellybean came too early in her life – also without a father. 

She sits back on her spot when a few little girls walk up to us. They looked as if they were four years old, and absolutely adorable with their pigtails. 

"Hey! Will you play with us?" One of them asks, holding a Barbie in front of her for Ara to take. Ara smiles at them. 

"Sure! Where are you guys playing?" Ara asks, gently taking the doll. 

"Over here! We'll play near you!" The other says enthusiastically. The two blonde four year olds run to get their small collection of Barbies, their brunette friend joining them. 

They soon came back to where Ara was sitting patiently, her cardigan wrapped around her slender frame. She held the doll gently in one hand, patting the denim skirt and straightening out the pink leather jacket. 

"Thank you for playing with us! Most of the girls won't play with us because they think we're weird. We try to ask other girls your age, but they are with this boy." The brunette says, making an icky face with her friends, Ara realizes that they're probably going through the 'cooties' stage. 

"Yeah! They all tell us to go away and start talking to the boy. But he looks like he would fall asleep." One blonde agrees, giggling at the memory of the boy's depressed face. The boy was Xander, and he indeed looked like he could fall asleep, he did not want to be there but it would be extremely rude if he left. 

"We don't know your name! No one told us, I'm Sarah." She blonde who hasn't spoken yet says. 

"Yeah! We haven't! I'm Eliza. But my mommy calls me Ellie. You can call me Ellie too." The brunette says and Ara had to do her best not to 'awe' aloud. Ara smiled at them.