"Who else?"

"I thought you like only Diana's company, especially from the time you two have started working on this film."

"Is it? Did I say I was dying to do a movie with her? Or you said it? Let's not talk about her. If you are not interested, it's okay. I'll make up a plan for myself."

"When did I say no?"

"Whatever may be your answer, let it be a 'yes' or a 'no.' Don't add sarcasm unnecessarily."

"Okay fine." Her eyebrow rose. "Where do you want to go?"

"Decide and let me know wherever you want to go." He turned his back to her.

This will be hard. I need just to stop thinking about Diana, and she needs to stop reminding me of her.

"London?"

"Great!"

***********************

Kiara's POV

Diana and Rahul together again! I hate Diana's fans. They do not care about me or my emotions. They just want to see Diana with Rahul. Why do they forget that I am Rahul's wife, not Diana?

She wrote it in her diary at the same time.

Suddenly, someone placed his hands on her eyes. She jerked. She heard a voice say, "Guess who?"

Kiara smirked and said, "Hmm... Tough question. But let me guess. Is it Rahul Kapoor?"

He whispered, "Good guess." and moved his hands.

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What's so special today?

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Did you have a chat with your mom?"

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Why do you ask?"

"Your phone was unreachable. She called me and told you that next week we have to go and meet her."

"Is it?"

"Yup. I thought you are happy because your mom called you."

"Not yet." He started playing with his phone. "I'll go and freshen up."

"Cool."

As Rahul started walking towards the washroom, Kiara thought - Why is he a mamma's boy? Thank God! She accepted me as her daughter-in-law when Rahul told her about his decision; otherwise, life would have been terrible for me.

*****************

Lying on his bed, Rahul says, "So, what are your plans like for the next week?"

"Nothing," Kiara said.

"After we meet mom next week, I was thinking that we can move out and spend some time together."

"Together? I mean, you and me, right?"

"Who else?"

"I thought you like only Diana's company, especially from the time you two have started working on this film."

"Is it? Did I say I was dying to do a movie with her? Or you said it? Let's not talk about her. If you are not interested, it's okay. I'll make up a plan for myself."

Yes, I said it, but the reason was that you were doing stupid movies and were failing consistently to impress your fans. But yes, that would have been better than seeing you back with Diana.

"When did I say no?"

"Whatever may be your answer, let it be a 'yes' or a 'no.' Don't add sarcasm unnecessarily."

"Okay fine." Her eyebrow rose. "Where do you want to go?"

"Decide and let me know wherever you want to go." He turned his back to her.

This will be hard. I need just to stop thinking about Diana, and she needs to stop reminding me of her.

"London?"

"Great!"

Good. So, from Paris (where his mother is) we will go directly to London.

**********************************

I don't hate Kiara, but just assumed her attitude would be bad looking at RD's fans comments :P :D

Good or bad? This update :D

Tomorrow mostly no update.

Back-to-back movies mostly :D Bajirao Mastani and Dilwale.

I'm watching these movies for Deepika and Rohit Shetty, apart from the storyline :D

Anyone for these movies? Your reason? :D