Diana and Rajveer

At this point, don't you think it is important to know what are the characters thinking?

Not just Diana and Rahul, but even Rajveer and Kiara?

Starting with Diana and Rajveer, we'll get into the minds of the characters.

Hope you like it. :)

*************************

Diana's POV

As her car moved towards her home, she kept thinking - Is this really it? I know we are not living in a fairy tale world and it is not a game that we can simply reset, but it would be awkward for us, as celebrities, to stay away from each other. Hmm... I think, it all happens for the good. So, as Rahul said, maybe that is our destiny.

**************

*Ting Tong*

As the door opened, Diana's eyes lit up. "Papa! Kaso assa? (How are you?)"

"Haav sauki asa (I am fine)." Her father replied with a smile.

She hugged her father and then noticed her mother. "Amma, kashe assa? (How are you?)"

"Haav sauki asa." Her mother replied smilingly.

"How come you are here?" Diana asked.

"Rajveer invited us for dinner." Her father said.

Diana looked around, and there was a smiling Rajveer, leaning towards the wall, arms folded across his chest and looking at Diana.

Smilingly, Diana said, "Deu borem korum (Thank you)." Then gently tapping her forehead, she said, "I mean..."

"Hoomagu (Welcome)," Rajveer replied.

"Haan!" Her nose wrinkled. "You and Konkani?" Diana's eyes bugged.

"Aoo thodee Konkani ooloyta (I speak a little Konkani)." He smirked.

"Oh God! Tell me I'm dreaming," Diana said.

Everyone laughed.

They moved into the living room. There was laughter and joy at the dinner table.

***************

"Miochay. Deu bori raat dium. (Goodbye. Good Night.)" Diana smilingly said as her parents were leaving.

"Deu bori raat dium. (Good Night.)" Her parents said and left.

As she closed the door and turned, she saw Rajveer was seated on the couch and was reading a magazine. She moved behind the couch and bent forward to hug him. "Thank you."

"Hoomagu." Rajveer looked at her and smiled.

"Aww! You learnt Konkani for me."

"No, actually we have a new neighbor who is from Konkan. For her." He looked at Diana and winked.

"Ooohh. Your love for Konkanis is growing, haan?"

"Haha."

Diana straightened herself and moved on to the couch and sat next to him. "How can I return the favor?" she smilingly said.

"Hmm... Good question. Let me think." He looked up and while staring at the ceiling, he said, "Paris?" He looked at her.

"As always, good choice haan! Next week shooting is getting over. So, on the eighth day from now?"

"Hmm... Seriously?"

"Ya. Why?"

"Nothing. I wanted to be sure if you have any other commitments."