Diana's Thoughts

Diana's Deep POV

Looking at the article in the newspaper, Diana was confused. Did the media guys make up the story or was Rahul behind this?

Although she knew the latter would not be true, she kept that option alive.

Moving around her room in denim jeans and white t-shirt, she kept herself busy with the thought of what would happen if this affects the shoot.

Dumping herself in the couch, she started thinking about the event that was the reason for her breakup with Rahul.

*FLASHBACK*

3rd December 2015

"Do you think it is true?" Diana asked Reena.

"I'm quite sure," Reena replied with a naughty smile on her face.

"Oh God! What will I do then?" Diana giggled.

"Oh come on! You know him very well by know. You have had a breakup with him and then too, you have done two movies with him." Reena said while playing with her smartphone.

Diana kept looking down and smiled.

"Oh ho! Look at your face. You are blushing haan!"

"Nothing like that," Diana replied smilingly.

"Oh okay. I have to go out now, and I know he will be here day after tomorrow to propose you. I know your answer. Make sure that you stay surprised when he proposes you." Reena got up and smiled as she left Diana's house.

Diana kept smiling thinking about how life would be after Rahul proposes her. Her chain of thoughts was interrupted by her phone's ringtone.

*Tang tang tang taun, Tang tang tang tadaun, ma ma... tang tang.. thcu thcu..*

Diana looks at her phone, and the caller was unidentifiable.

She picked up the call and says, "Hello. Who's this?"

"Diana?" the caller responded.

"Yes. But who's this?"

"I'm Neeta, Rahul's mother."

"Oh hello, aunty. Sorry, I didn't recognize your voice."

"Not a problem. So, how are you?"

"Fine aunty. How are you?"

"Good. So, your movie is doing good business. People are happy to see you and Rahul together."

"Thank you." she smiled.

"I've heard that Rahul is going to meet you tomorrow."

"No. Actually the day after tomorrow." She blushed at the very thought of meeting him and the purpose in his mind.

"Hmm. Do you know why?"

"Umm.. Actually yes, but I don't want him to know that I know it. Hehe."

"Fine. And your answer will be?"

She blushed, took a deep breath and said, "Yes." The smile on her face was priceless.

"No."

"Sorry?" Her smile started fading away.

"I said, your answer will be 'No.'"

She froze. With no idea about how should she respond to the dialogue, she said nothing.

"And don't tell Rahul that I told you to say no."

"But..."

The call was disconnected.