Mahurat Shot - Part 1

Before I begin,

:-# - is an emoticon meaning a face with the mouth zipped up like a zipper

>:( - is an emoticon meaning an angry face

**********************

Ting Tong!

Rahul entered his house and was greeted by a cheerfully smiling Kiara. She batted her lashes and with a fake smile on her face said, "So, how was your day? Hashtag RahulDiana."

"Sorry?"Rahul stared at Kiara with his raised eyebrows.

"Oh," Kiara pouted. "I am sure you don't know anything about it, isn't it?"

"Kiara." He kept staring at Kiara and waited patiently for the reply.

Kiara curled her upper lip and said, "Diana has posted videos and pictures on Twitter, and everyone is talking about it; #RahulDiana #RahulDianaOnceAgain and many other hashtags."

"So," Rahul smirked. "What's the problem with those hashtags?"

"Nothing." She paced towards their bedroom.

Rahul smiled and said, "What the F*ck did I just say?"

He moved towards his room and as he entered the room, he saw Kiara standing near the window. He slowly went close to her and hugged her from behind around the waist. Placing his head on her shoulders, he felt her silky arms and said, "Can you tell me what's wrong with that? You know I am married to you, isn't it?"

She stood unmoved.

"See, let me clear this. Yes, I spent the day with Diana and frankly, I have enjoyed like hell. But, at the end of the day, I am here with you; not with her. And come on! You knew I was offered a role with Diana. In fact you pressed me to do the movie, didn't you?"

She kept looking through the window.

Rahul moved behind and turned her slowly towards him. With his hands on her cheeks, he said, "We will be friends and only friends. Fine?"

"We?"

"Ya." Rahul smiled and with a jerk replied, "I mean Diana and me."

Kiara smiled and said, "Fine. Now, I'm going to bed. Have a busy schedule tomorrow. Photoshoots for Damin and Manish."

"Great."

Kiara slipped into her bed and Rahul freshened up.

By the time he was back, Kiara was asleep.

As Rahul got into his bed, he saw his smartphone flashing. It was a message from Diana.

Diana: Hello Cutie Patootie.

Rahul: You have posted it all on Twitter.

Diana: Ya. Why?

Rahul: Lol. Kiara saw it and was like >:(

Diana: Hehe. So, she made you a murga?

Rahul (smiling): She is not as cruel as you. Hehe.

Diana: What's bad about making you a murga?

Rahul: Nothing. So, you have a photoshoot tomorrow, isn't it?

Diana: Yup.

Rahul: Kiara even has a photoshoot tomorrow.

Diana: OMG! Where?

Rahul: Danim and Manish.

Diana: OMG! I'll be at Manish's place too.