Meet Kavya

She is chirpy, she is shy...
She is helpful, innocent like child...
She is KAVYA!

"Didu, i am more excited for your marriage than you are!!..when are we leaving for jaipur??" Asks kavya restlessly, she is tossing, turning, running round the house...
Why won't she be?..it was her own sister's wedding!!

"Oh man,calm down...we are leaving for railway station in just an hour!..stop behaving as if you are getting married!" Screams nidhi..she is 6 yrs elder than kavya..and the bride

They are leaving for jaipur, from delhi in a hour...it was nidhi 's dream to be wed off like a princess...so they had booked a lavish palace cum hotel for nidhi's wedding!
Man punjabi wedding are the big fat ones!!!

"Cab came!!..cab came...lets gooo!!", kavya shouted at the top of her lungs, loud enough to be heard by whole delhi...okay i was exaggerating...but u r getting na?

Nidhi, kavya and their whole clan get ready to leave...while kavya, nidhi and their cousins vivek and diya go from cab, others their cars...

3 compartments i.e, about 18 sears were booked..
All get seated comfortably, one whole compartment is booked for the baccha party! (For all teenagers, all cousin of kavya)

"This is going to be a memorable experience", vivek says smiling at nidhi

"I know, and no one is going to sleep!..after everyone sleeps, we will have fun!!..what say?!" Nidhi says excitedly

"Ofcourse didu!!..i am sooo excited"..says kavya

Kavya (19) and nidhi (25) are real sisters..
They have a bua ( their father's sister), who has two kids raghav (20), and simmi (18)..

The three compartment creates a lot of noise, while all the ladies are discussing about their jewellery and saris for the functions...
All the men are discussing matters of greater importance like cost of marriage, cricket , indian politics...

The newborn babies are busy in their own world, crying, eating or sleeping!

"Simmi, what happened to your boyfriend?"

"Kavya, we broke up..leave about me na...how long will you stay single?"

"Till i get my Mr. Perfect...he will come on his white horse, hold me in his arms...make me his princess and take me to his kingdom "

"There is no one as such, stop daydreaming!"

"There is!!!.,, and i m,sure i will meet him soon!!"

"Lol..kavya, tera munda toh milne se raha ( your type of guy will never be found)"

Kavya shrugs simmi's words and smile as she takes out her romantic novel, she believed in love very strongly, and hope she would find her horse claned prince charming soon..
Unaware of what she was going to encounter in jaipur

*~~*

Hey guys!..this is my first chp, tell me how was it...

This story will hav lots if dramas, twist turns and high voltage romance!

Stay tuned, vote , comment and tell me how was it...
Negetive comments are welcomed!

Dont be a silent reader!!

Love all!!
See ya! ❤❤❤

( many others are also their, but i will be just mentioning imp characters)