Chapter 1- The Three Queens

They are the perfect girls in the entire campus, Beaucion University. They are known for their kindness, intelligences, beauty, and power. The Three Queens' leader is the one and only, Chandria Bernardez or Dria for short. Ang sumunod naman ay ang co-leader which is si Elizabeth Del Berano or Eliza for short. And of course, last but definitely not the least, si Nadine Del Ustre. The three of them came from famous, and rich family empires which totally explains their fame since birth.

Chandria Bernardez or Dria- A born leader and a total fashionista, she is the leader of the three queens. She is the heiress of their company, Bernardez Corp. which their entire family owns and ran by their father, Dria is an only child and sometimes called a brat or a spoiled little girl, she gets what she always wants. Even though, she is called 'perfect' she is the nicest one in the group, hindi sya masyadong suplada or mataray. Their family owns restaurants, hotels, casinos, car shops and more, that are spread around the world. And if she's old enough, she will handle every business their family has.

Elizabeth Del Berano or Eliza- Called 'Goddess', because she is said to be, angelic. Her family like the Bernardez, owns Hotels, restaurants, banks, malls, hospitals, condominiums, and gasoline stations. Like Dria, Eliza is also the heiress to their businesses including the Berano Inc. Eliza is not an only child, she has a brother named Michael(Mike) Del Berano. Eliza is the kindest one in the group, and everyone says, she's a Goddess with a pure and good heart.

Nadine Del Ustre- Has a crush on the famous Robert James Reid, her family the Del Ustres also owns many businesses like malls, shops, banks, cafes, restaurants, and hotels. Nadine is also the heiress to their businesses, they also have a company named Del Ustre Group of companies, she is an indeed an only child like Dria.

All of them are a complete fashionistas, perfect, kind, and nice girls. All of them had boyfriends, but only once. They are absolutely perfect, nobody could even reach their very high standards.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys! The next chapter will also be short(sorry about that), it is just their introduction yet. But the third chapter will be longer, I promise! The next chapter will be, Chapter 2- The Three Kings.
-Nikzter1020