Chapter 5

"Guess I am?" You didn't know the exact answer, but you did know that you were ready. He was smiling now, and you couldn't help but smirk.
"Well, I guess you can have me now... I'm all yours." He said. You blushed at his words. You slowly put your body up against his "chest" (rib cage, perhaps?) and start kissing him. He was blushing by now, and he wanted you. More than anything. You stopped to move down to his ribs and spine when he stopped you.
  "Wait, Y/N, are you sure you really want to do this? When you do it with a monster, it hurts worse than when you do it with another human."
   "I-I'm sure... I mean, it can't be that painful..." You hesitated, thinking if you should go on. *GO ON? Go to the next chapter

Surprised? Probably not, but this chapter/ part will be a choose your own ending. Did you enjoy? Share it with friends and vote! Thank you all for over 500 reads! Being that this is my first Undertale fanfiction, I really hope I'm doing good!

Got any advise? Post it down in the comments! (This may be the longest A/N I've done ever!)
Sorry this was a short chapter, but the next none- choose your ending chapter will be longer! Thanks for putting up with my shitty book!

Sans X Shy!Reader(LEMONS!!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें