Chapter-17

"Uh I..I-I."

How did I forgot about the window?!

Curse Scourge for the trouble he's gotten me today!

"Shadow is going to be furious!" Silver jumped off the bed." Do you know how much those windows cost?!" Silver panicked gripping the back of his ivory quills

"I have no idea..." I said expressing guilt across my face.

"Neither do I! Quick we have to fix the window before."

"Before I find out?" We heard a deep voice boom behind us.

Silver jumped and turned around."Hi..Shadow.." Silver said creating a fake smile as he moved himself in front of the broken window.

"Mhm..." Shadow said crossing his arms tightly as he layed his back against the door way.

"I'm not furious."

"You're not? Phew!" Silver said relieved.

Shadow chuckled darkly.

" No...I'm INFURIATED!!"

Shadow raised his right fist.
"Omph!" Silver cried as he flew out the window.

"I want this window fixed by the time I get back got it?" Shadow hissed outside the window.

"Yes sir.." Silver said defeated.

All I did was sit there and see the berserk scene before my eyes.

Poor Silver this is all my fault..wait no its not its Scourge's!
Shadow walked out my room and stood on the door way having his back facing me.I could see that he was looking at me with the corner of his eye.

Yikes.

He looked at me with a serious look on his face and left.

"That was strange." I said under my breath.

"I'm okay..." Silver groaned from outside.

"Hold on Silver I'll be there!" I said as I quickly put my shoes on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Scourge-

"Not like that Scourge!! You're doing it all wrong!" Fiona wined as I struggled to get a hold of my breath.

"Let's try this again. One...two...three!" Fiona charged at me and I positioned myself to grab a hold of her body in order to lift her up and spin her around.

"So tell me again why we're doing this Fiona?" I kept spinning Fiona in air.

"Didn't I send you my message?" Fiona said as she stretched her arms out like a bird."This is so fun."

I growled a little."Not for me it is.." I stop and dropped her on the floor.

"Ow! You idiot!" Fiona hissed.

"My hand slipped sorry Fi." I said carelessly and grabbed a waterbottle from my fridge."Hey Fi want something to drink?"

"I'm good Scourge." I could hear Fiona mumbling colorful words under her breath from the living room.

"alright your loss." I said taking a sip of my cold water.

I came back and sat on the couch to find Fiona packing her stuff.

"Well I need to head home Scourge cya." She said hustling.

"Why in such a rush Fi?" I raised a brow.

"Important stuff. We'll practice some more later ok?" Fiona said as she shut the front door.