Chapter 1

"Bella! Come on it's raining! Renesmee is going to wake up soon!" Edward yelled  across the forest from the little sidewalk he was standing on. "Coming!" I said running back to him. The wind was blowing through my hair as I raced back to the little cottage before Renesmee woke up and I realized that I was gone.

"Did you catch anything good?" He asked me as I walked up to our tiny little house.

"I got three bucks, a mountain lion, and a few birds on accident." I said with a smile.

"A few birds?" He chuckled.

   I walked inside and went into our bedroom to change my clothes. I was wearing a pair of jeans with an old shirt that had blood stains all over it. I walked into our massive closet and found a pair of black leggings and a big sweater to wear overtop of it. I went into the bathroom to change and when I walked out Edward stopped me in my path. He shoved me closer twards him and kissed me on the lips. "You look beautiful like always." He whispered in my ear. He kissed me again and stepped out of my path. I walked down the tiny little hallway and into Renesmee's room. She was sound asleep all curled up in a ball. I shook her awake. "Good Morning Sweetie!" I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

  Together. We walked hand in hand together through the forest. The three of us. A family. We walked to the big house through the forest. "I will be back soon." He told me kissing me on the top of my head. I smiled. "Bye Mama! I love you!" Renesmee said hugging me tightly. "I love you too sweetie. Have a good day at school!" I told her. She then climbed into the backseat of the volvo  and they sped down the street and out of sight.

    I walked into the big house and up the stairs to the living room. Jasper and Alice were sitting at the kitchen table playing cards while Emmett and Carlisle were sitting at the couch watching sports. "Good Morning Bella!" Esme called from the side room in which she was putting flowers into vases. "Bella! I though you never come back!" Alice said excited as always getting up from the table to greet me.

" I wish" Rosalie muttered under her breath. She was walking into the front room now.

"Rose,  how many times do we have to tell you. Bella is part of the family now." Carlisle said getting up from the couch to give me a hug.

"Welcome home Bells." Emmett called from over his shoulder. "Where is Renesmee?"

"Edward is taking her to school. " I replied.

"That's right, she'll be driving in two months." Emmett reminded me.

Esme came running at full speed from the other room. "Yes, while we have this topic up. We need to start planning Renesmee sweet 16 party."

"Yes! Alice, would you like to help us?"

Alice squealed like a pig from the table as loud as she could.

"Emmett." Esme said drawing his attention.

"Yeah," He said still watching the tv.

"Would you mind taking Renesmee out for the day tomorrow. We need to plan."

"Uh, Yeah. Sure."

"I'm not joking Emmett."

"I know. We will go paintballing or something. Grab some lunch."

"Perfect." Esme said with a big grin stretched across her face.