Chapter 6 - #FixedUp... or not

Depuis le début

The thing about Gigi and I is, we both get each other's sense of humor perfectly well. Laughing is something we casually do. Justbfir the fun of it. To lift each other's spirits up. To ease tension...
I truly am thankful for having her as my best friend.

"She is. But she'll see that way bigger bitches exist." I mentioned.
Gigi waved her hands in the air as if she was a rapper and rapped. "KenGi will kick your freaky ass, yo!" I laughed at my friend's playfulness. "You can be so... You at times." I frowned. "What does that even mean?" We both laughed again.

"So what's your comeback plan?" She asked once our laughter died. "I have something big which is at the same time terribly small. Don't know if I should do it." I let her know. "That's the exact thing we need! Not big not small! Just awesome!" I nodded my head. "I can't do it without help.." I trailed off. "I meant it when I said KenGi will kick her freaky ass."

-End of flashback

"Thank you so much." I kiss Cara's cheek as we glance at the perfectly fixed vase. "You're very welcome." She looks at me with a huge smile on her face.

As our eyes meet, the little smile leaves her rosy lips and her playful gaze turns serious. Her lips slightly part and her eyes soften as they slightly widen. Those blue eyes..

I close my eyes and lean in. Our noses almost touch as I press my cheek against hers. I can feel her steady warm breath on my neck. I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her tightly, smelling her scent in for the zilionth time as she rubs my lower back softly.

She smells like roses and rain. Her scent gives me a sense of calmness and intensity I can hardly ever describe. She makes me feel at home. She smells like home.