Chapter 4: How's It Feel

*Ali's POV*

I was sitting on the couch cuddled up to Connor watching Peter Pan when I heard the door open. Riley walked in and didn't say a word to anyone. I watched as he walked upstairs. Did Macy say no? I looked over at Connor who was sound asleep. I unwrapped myself from him slowly making sure he wouldn't wake up. I crept upstairs to Riley's room. He slipped his shirt off as I opened the door and walked into his closet to get a new shirt.

"Hey." I said and he peered from his closet with a white v-neck in his hand.

"Hello." He said with a big smile.

"She said yes, didn't she?" He nodded his head and I gave him a small smile. "Good, I'm happy for you."

I started to turn out his door but Riley grabbed my wrist. He shut the door and stood in front of me dropping the white v-neck on the floor.

"Ri...." I cleared my throat. "What are you doing?"

"The whole time I was with Macy all I did was think about you." Riley said stepping closer to me and now I was trapped between him and the door.

"Riley, I-" I was cut off by familiar lips on mine. Shivers went down my spine and butterflies took over my stomach. Riley had never kissed me this way. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. The kiss deepened. It got harder and harder. Riley's hands were up my shirt and my hands adventured over his bare chest and abdomen. We made our way to his bed and crashed down on it. My shirt was now above my bra and Riley's hands were roaming all over me. What had gotten into him? This wasn't the Riley I knew. I liked this Riley but I missed the old Riley. The sweet gentle one. His hands reached down to the button on my jeans and I grabbed his hand.

"Riley, stop." I said out of breath. He looked into my eyes and I stated right back. "I can't do this."

"Why? You did it to me. Who cares if Connors asleep downstairs? How many time were you in the same situation with Connor while I was asleep?"

"Riley...." I said taking my hand away from the back of his neck.

"No! Don't Riley me! You know I'm right!" He said. There was so much anger in his eyes I became afraid of him.

"Riley, get off of me, please." He just looked at me and I looked back at him with a sorry look.

"Yea, Riley. Get off of her." I heard from the doorway. Riley rolled of me and stood up from his bed. "Don't you have your own girlfriend?"

"How's it feel?"

"What?"

"How's it feel to be cheated? Huh? To have someone so close to you take the one thing that mattered to you away?"

Connor looked down at his feet and then over at me. My eyes got blurry. I thought all this arguing was over.

"Riley, that's in the past now.." Connor stated.

"I looked up to you. I trusted you. You're my older brother. You're supposed to be there for me, protect me, love me, but instead you tore my heart from my chest and stabbed it a million times. All I want is for you to feel the same way I did!" Riley yelled towards Connor. "Take her with you and get out of my room!"

I walked towards Connor who was hardly breathing. His head was down but I could see the tear stains on his cheeks. He faintly whispered 'I'm sorry' and I grabbed his arm and we walked out of Riley's room.

A/N: woah! Holy drama! I put some Riley and Ali action in there for Chloe. :) comment, vote, etc. toodles!