Aloy/the courtship

Soon it was springtime and all the animals in the valley were very alive at this time of year and for good reason. It's the mating season. Garret was now slightly taller than he was when he brought down the Mammoth and he was doing a bit of exploring in the nearby jungle. Well he wasn't actually exploring he was in fact enjoying a long walk with Saya, who was now becoming a very beautiful Tarbosaurus as her eyes shone a lovely shade of blue. "Well what a lovely day, huh Saya?" he asked his friend. "Yeah I know right, it's one of the most beautiful days I've ever seen" said Saya. "I just wish our parents were here with us though." Suddenly they both heard a rustling in the thickets as the smaller creatures ran away from the noise. Garret and Saya stood their ground but what came out of the bushes was a little human girl, she came over to the two friends. "Hello there" she said then Garret said "Who are you?"
"My names Aloy" the girl said as she stroked Garrets feathered head. "You're so fluffy." She continued to stroke him until Garret said "My name is Garret and this is my friend Saya." Aloy then looked at Saya while she continued to stroke Garret who was enjoying it by the way. When she stopped Garret looked straight at her. "You're a human aren't you?" Garret asked. "Yes I am" Aloy said joyfully.

Then Mimos appeared out of the trees

Then Mimos appeared out of the trees. "Garret there you are" he said then he saw Aloy. "Agh! A human?! Why are you with a human?"
"Let's just say I was on my way to the feathered dinosaur courtship like I do every year and then I bumped into these two" said Aloy as she gave off a cute smile. "Wait a second!" Mimos exclaimed. "Aren't you the young girl who always watches the courtship I go to every year?"
"Yes" said the young girl as she smiled a cute smile. "Alright then let's get this show on the road!" Mimos proudly said. "I hope I get someone this year."
"Hey Mimos, how come this human can understand us?" Garret asked as they began their trip to the feathered dinosaur courtship. "Well let's just say some humans understand us and others don't, it's a very special gift for a human to understand us" said Mimos as he looked back at Aloy. They walked through grasslands and crossed a river with many feathered dinosaurs joining them including the biggest of them all: the Gigantoraptor. This one joining them was a female called Muhimu. When they were getting close to the courtship Muhimu looked down onto Garret. "Well isn't this something, two Tarbosauruses, a Sinornithosaurus and a human traveling together!" She exclaimed. "Yes ma'am we are quite the bunch!" Aloy said when Muhimu said "And it's a human who could understand us, oh how nice!" Garret chuckled when Muhimu complemented them. "Hi my name is Garret, you must be Muhimu the lovely teenage Gigantoraptor searching for love!" The young Tarbosaurus said making Muhimu giggle. Saya saw this and just rolled her eyes. "That's right, I am struggling to find the perfect mate, I hope it's Ajabu" said the love struck Oviraptorid. "Ajabu? Who's that?" Aloy asked as Muhimu said "Ajabu is the Gigantoraptor who I've known since childhood and he's been laying eyes on me more as we got older, but do you think Ajabu would be the right one for me?"
"Of course he would be! You've known each other so long Ajabu would be perfect" said Garret filling Muhimu's hopes up. And now they were at the courtship. Feathered dinosaurs and prehistoric birds brightened up the area as the sun set behind the trees. Then Mimos and Muhimu started giving advice to the bachelors and bacheolorettes before they start to display their bright colours. "Okay boys gather round, listen and learn from the master!" Mimos said proudly and at the females Muhimu was saying "Now girls, don't go for the first boy with the cute backflip. It's more fun when you keep them guessing."
"And if the cute backflip doesn't work: guess!"
"You're never gonna forget this day, so make it one to remember."
"But if you mess up don't worry, they'll never remember."
"Come on guys!" Garret yelled. "We didn't come here for nothing!" Then all the bachelors joined up with Garret and Garret noticed that one of them was a Gigantoraptor. "Excuse me but are you Ajabu?" The young Tarbosaurus asked. "Yes I am why?" The Gigantoraptor replied. "Well let's just say... Don't let Muhimu down, she's really looking forward to seeing you Ajabu" said Garret as Ajabu blushed as he chuckled before saying "Don't worry kid I won't." Then they were all at the grove of trees with the massive tree in the middle where the males will be displaying to the females. Aloy was by Garret when she started doing her war cry and Saya was shrieking before saying "Hey girls look what just pulled into town: Your Boufea table of love!" This made the girls giggle including Muhimu before she noticed Ajabu looking over to her. She waved a feathered arm and he waved back. "Come on I know the best seats!" Aloy said excitedly. One of the dinosaurs noticed Garret and said "It's not every day you get to see a Tarbosaurus with feathers here!" He then went to join the males chorus calls right before the smaller dinosaurs including Mimos glided into the trees with the females behind them and then the courtship began. The small dinosaurs glided from tree to tree while the big dinosaurs and the birds displayed their feathers. Ajabu nervously went over Muhimu who was glad to see him. "It's okay it's me you're displaying to" she said to build up his confidence. Then Ajabu started displaying his bright, colourful feathers. Garret, Saya and Aloy cheered as Muhimu finally found the perfect mate. Mimos meanwhile was having trouble getting a female because his foot was caught on a vine! The birds and feathered dinosaurs swooped and twirled in the air as the setting sun shone on their brightly coloured feathers. Garret was overjoyed to see so many feathered creatures displaying to gain a mate. "This is amazing!" Garret yelled. "I know right? This is like my highlight of the year!" Aloy screamed as well. Soon the dinos and birds courtship was over and they all found a mate. All that is except one: Mimos. His foot was badly caught on the vines he missed his chance of winning a female. Garret walked over to him. "Ahh don't worry Mimos you've always got next year" said the Tarbosaurus to cheer up his Mum's lookout and friend. "Hey I never doubted this would happen again" said Mimos as he got onto Garret's back. "But the ladies before you know it, they all want to move to a bigger tree." Aloy and Saya heard everything Mimos said as Muhimu and Ajabu walked past with their heads touching each other. "You know it's never his best time of year is it?" Aloy asked. "It takes more than that to take down our Mimos" said Saya. Then they all said their goodbyes but before Aloy went back to her village Garret ran up to her and said "Aloy wait! Would you like to join me and Saya tomorrow? We're going to the hot springs." Aloy gave a sweet smile and nodded.