One-Eye

Meanwhile at an old waterhole a little Compsognathus was scuttling around the edge of the water. But just as it looked up a huge three-toed foot caught it without even killing it. Then the foot lifted slightly but it didn't let the little dinosaur escape. The foot belonged to One-Eye the meanest Tyrannosaurus around. He is the Tarbosaurs greatest enemy. "Life's not fair is it my little friend?" He asked the little Dinosaur he caught. "It's that I shall never be king. And while some to feast, others spend their lives in the dark, begging for scraps!" One-Eye continued to harass the little dinosaur as he then said "The way I see it, you and I are exactly the same." He then let go of the Compy only to trap it with his foot again. "We both want to find a way out" The red Tyrannosaurus snarled. "But you, shall never see the light of another day. Adieu."
Just as One-Eye was going to bite the Compsognathus's head off a voice behind him said "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?" It was a Sinornithosaurus from the Tarbosaurus territory named Mimos he is Delta's adviser. "What do you want?" Asked One-Eye still holding the Compsognathus in his grasp.
"I'm here to pronounce that Delta's on her way" said Mimos. "So you better have a good excuse for raiding her pack's hunt this morning." And just as he said that the chicken sized dinosaur escaped One-Eye and ran off. "Oh look Mimos you made me lose my lunch" the dreadful T-Rex said. "Ha!" Exclaimed Mimos. "You'll lose more than that when Delta's through with you. She's as mad as a Giant Sloth with a hernia."
"Ooh I quiver with fear" One-Eye said while licking his lips and with his mouth open. "Now One-Eye don't look at me that way!" Said Mimos as he took off but just as he did One-Eye caught him in his mouth. And just behind him Delta appeared. "One-Eye" she said sternly. "Drop him." And he just spat Mimos out leaving the little feathered dinosaur covered in T-Rex slobber.
"Why if it isn't the lovely alpha of the Tarbosaurus pack paying a visit" said One-Eye being sarcastic. "You've raiding our hunts again and you should know better not to" Delta sternly said. "That was your hunt? Oh I feel simply awful" said One-Eye as he scratched a rock with his three- toed foot. "Must of slipped my mind."
"Yeah right! For your information as an outsider you should stay in your territory!" Shouted Mimos. "I was staying out of your territory" said One-Eye. "Until this feathered freak was born!"
"The feathered freak is my son and you're still an outcast" said Delta. "Oh I must practice my curtsy" One-Eye said being sarcastic as he turned to walk away. "Don't you turn your back on me One-Eye!" Delta growled. "Oh no Delta" said One-Eye. "Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me."
Then Delta roared and ran in front of One-Eye and snarled " Is that a challenge!?" But One-Eye simply said "I wouldn't dream of challenging you."
" Pity. Why not?" Asked Mimos with his wings crossed." Well as far as I know I've got the lions share, but when comes to brute strength, usually I am at the shallow end of the green pool" said One-Eye as he left the waterhole. " What am I gonna do with him?" Asked Delta. " He'd make a very scaly throw rug" joked Mimos. " And just think whenever he gets dirty you can take him out and beat him." Delta laughed at Mimose's joke as she made her way back to the Tarbosaurus pack. Soon it began to rain and in the Tundra in a cave under an ancient tree an old man better known as the Ice Age Druid was painting on his cave wall. "Little bit more of blue and uh...oh and some pink" The old man muttered to himself. Then with a paint bowl in his hand he chuckled and finished the painting of Garret and murmured "Garret."