Discoveries

About two weeks past before Arthur was allowed to go home. Francis had begged Arthurs parents to let him stay one night, as he wanted to make Arthur remember. They agreed but only for one night. Francis was joyful as he picked up Arthur from the hospital around 6pm. This was his chance to help him. Arthur got in and buckled up as Francis got in aswell and started to drive.

"Youre not going to try anything funny, right?" Arthur was abit nervous as he hadnt known how far they gotton in the apparent relationship.

"Oh non, non non. I would never try anything without your consent. Love should not be forced upon others." Francis said, being completly honest. "May I hold your hand?" He said as he glanced over at Arthur for a moment.
Arthur nodded. Francis smiled and laid his hand over Arthurs on the center console. He gently gripped and rubbed his thumb over Arthurs knuckles as they drove home.
Once they got to Francis house, Arthur became more nervous. Francis got out and went over to the passenger side and opended the door to let Arthur out. He stepped out and followed Francis in his house. He gave a quick tour,
"Do you want to sleep in my bed, and I will sleep on the couch?" Francis asked.

"Dont you want to sleep in your own bed?" Arthur questioned

"I want you to be comfortable." Francis smiled

Arthur agreed and set his bag in Francis room,
"Thank you."

Francis grabbed a pillow and blanket,
"Youre welcome mon cher. Sleep well" Francis said, almost kissing Arthur on the cheek but stoped himself and shut the door.

Arthur scanned the room. The walls were painted a lavender purple and fairy light were strung across the four corners of the room. There was a book shelf filled with classic and romance novels. Arthur felt a strange pull twords Sherlock Holmes. There was a desk with paints and other sorts of art supplies on it. Looks to be he is in the middle of painting something. He opend one of the drawers to find a pair of handcuffs. "He is a police officer? Interesting." Arthur thought to himself. Next to the desk was a pinboard with various notes that looks like there were passed in class, and a picture of Arthur and Francis at a carnival or Fair of sorts. Arthur studied the photo, trying to remember it but he couldnt.
As the night grew his sleepiness was overcoming him. He was nervous about all this but he got in his pajamas, a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, and laid down in Francis bed. He had white satin sheets and a soft blanket. It smelled like lilacs and vanilla. He gave a soft smile as this scent gave him comfort. He slowly drifted to sleep, just as it began to rain.