Worst Hangover Ever

Francis woke up to the sun beams alluminating his face. It was three in the afternoon. Francis groaned and put the blanket over his eyes. His head was throbbing. The pounding sensation made it impossible for him to return to sleeping. He got up with the blanket wrapped around him and went to the kitchen and noticed the glass shards on the ground. He would worry about them later. He went in the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and pracitally chugged it down. The threw the bottle in the trash and procceded around the glass and in the bathroom for headace medicine. He searched the cabinent only to realize he was out. He sighed loudly and looked in the mirror. Jeez he looked like the biggest mess ever. His hard was frazzled and he had bags under his eyes. He didnt want to go out but he needed to get medicine. He threw the blanket on the ground and tried desperetly for two hours to make himself look normal. He managed to do it, as long as no one looked in his eyes. They were filled with saddness and regret. He went to the bedroom and put on a light purple sweater and some black slacks. He grabbed his wallet and keys and got his shoes on. He went out the door and to his car. Rubbing his eyes and started it and drove to the pharmacy. One there he parked and got out, going inside and looking for headace and painkillers ASAP. While browsing the medicines he bumbed into someone.

"sorry" Francis said softly. Looking up to see who it was he was in both shock and realif.