You Lied

It was Monday morning. Francis did his normal routine and went off to school. Everyone had heard what happend and avoided him. Francis sighed as he got to his first class and sat down. Moments later Matthew walked in.

"Francis, after school we should hang out..." Matthew said shyly, he had been practicing saying that all night.

"Can I take a raincheck? I really dont feel well"

"Look, I know youre sad. I want to take you out for icecream. Id rather try and stop the depression before it starts" Matthew began to tear while he said that.

Francis felt bad, Matthew only wanted to help him. He decided to go with Matthew after school.
The day went on, seeming like a drag for the Canadian as all he could think of was what was going to happen. After school had ended Matthew waited outside for Francis. Francis showed up 15 minutes later. Matthew gave a soft smile and toom him to his car and started it up.

"Dont worry, it will all be okay" Matthew said as Francis got in and they both buckeld up.

Matthew drove for awhile and Francis noticed they passed the icecream shop.

"Uh, Matthew, you passed the shop?"

Matthew nodded in responce and continued to drive until the reached the hospital. Francis instantly regretted agreeing to go with Matthew.

"Im sorry I lied. But Arthur really wants to talk to you and I knew you would never agree to come." Matthew practically begged for Francis to see Arthur.

After 20 minutes of pure silence Francis decided to go in.