Chapter 11: Stroppy Rei

ASSDJFJBFLSHDBDKJFJFJDBSHJL ohhhhh my worrrdddd 1k viewssss thank you guys so much!
(≧∇≦)
Btw I forgot to say but the picture on the last chapter is my drawing of what I think Rei might look like (also in a Karasuno kit because why the hell not, not a spoiler) so yeah :)
========================
Well, this is awkward.

Rei stood in front of Tsukishima, who had his headphones in and was intently ignoring her.

"Hey, Tsukishima."

Still he ignored her.

"Tsukishimaaaaaaa."

Gah.

"Tsukishima, listen to me, dammit."

Really, how long can someone ignore something?

Dammit.

Rei stood on her very tiptoes and grabbed his headphones, slowly beginning to pull them off. This, Tsukishima could not ignore.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Making you get a life."

"By pulling off my headphones?"

"Yeah."

"Tch."

"Anyway, Mr. Giraffe, I'm apologising for storming off after offending you, so stop with the snarky comments for a minute." Hearing this, Tsukishima raised an eyebrow, looking at Rei with an expectant gaze.

Why do I feel so annoyed by apologising to him? I say sorry way too much, but this guy is so cocky I somehow feel reluctant... Weird.

"Uh... Tsk. Sorry." Hearing the tsk, Tsukishima began to smirk, sensing her irritation.

"Sorry for what?"

"What do you think?"

"Won't know unless you tell me."

"Geez... Fine. Sorry for rudely flouncing off, after I got scared by your face. Is that enough for you?"

"Oh, my face is scary, is it?"

"Especially your glare, I bet you practice that in the mirror."

"No, I don't."

"Yeah, you do. Oh well, I don't care either way, just that your face reminds me of something I don't want to remember. Anyway, I've got to go and get changed now, so goodbye." Rei stalked off, heading towards the door.

I don't like him at all. At all. Irksome idiot. Seriously, it's way too easy for him to rile me up.

"Hey, Rei! You're coming to practice after school, right?" Rei turned around to see Hinata bouncing towards her, eyes alight with excitement as he awaited her reply.

"No, I don't think so." She tried to get her brain back under control to prevent her snapping at the ginger, somehow feeling like it would be a crime worthy of punishment. Yeah, he's too adorable to be mean to.

"Why won't you?! We need you here!"

"Oh, on the contrary, I think I would be spectacularly useless."

"Well, you look like you have lots of stamina, right? I saw you after you went for a run, and you already had your breath back! You could throw us lots of balls so that we can practice spiking and receiving, and you could do it for a long time!"

He's actually slightly observant, though he doesn't look it... He said 'balls', hehe... And it might be interesting to find more out about volleyball too, so...

"I guess I could come," Rei said slowly, a thoughtful expression adorning her angular features.

"Really? Yes! I'm gonna go tell Kageyama and the others! See you after school!" He ran off towards Kageyama and the rest of the team that had gathered in a small group around the captain, who seemed to be giving some kind of pep talk.

"See you after school..." She said, weakly raising her arm in a half-hearted and ever so slightly sarcastic cheer.