Chapter 4

Normal P.O.V
      After the two fall asleep, the girls go into a huge squealing fit, but, luckily, not loud enough to wake them up.
"Omg! They're so cute." Mira and Lisanna say, gushing at the two.
"I would be careful though around them both." Porlyusica says, coming down the stairs.
"Why?" Mira asks.
"Wolf Slayers have mates like Dragon Slayers, but they do the ritual differently. Since Natsu is her mate, she will be more aggressive, especially when other females are around him. Even poking him will get her into attack mode." The old pinkette states.
"But Luce wouldn't attack her nakama over something like that." Natsu's voice rang out. "And before you ask, I've been awake just in case something happened with her magic."
"To answer your question, she hasn't had her normal magic since she was little so she has little control over it. She will me acting upon instinct not thoughts. Plus tomorrow, Freed, you have to surround the training grounds in a few layers of ruins so we can find out Lucy's element for her Slaying Magic. Hopefully it's all the same element. Also all the girls are off limits to touching Natsu. " Porlyusica states, to which Freed nods in understanding and the girls nod in fear, not wanting to be on the blonde female's bad side, even more so, now that new powers are rising.
"Is there anything else we need to know about Lucy's Wolf Slaying Magic?" Grey asks.
"Yes there are many things to know about this magic. Wolf Slaying Magic is older than the  Dragons them selves. Judging by the size of Lucy, she is an Alpha, or the leader of wolf packs. Since she found her mate, she will, I would say "spoil" him. Usually it would be the other way around, but since she is the only one with Wolf Slaying, she'll do the spoiling." Natsu grins, which everyone just eye rolls," Since she is and unmated Alpha female, Alpha males will try and seek her out to get her to be their mates." And there goes Natsu's grin."You better watch out Natsu. Most of Alpha Male Wolves just want a powerful female just for her to give birth to their children." Natsu was fuming at this point.
"No one is touching MY Luce." Natsu's menacing voice broke out, sending shivers down the guild spines of the guild members.
"Also, when you two mate and mark each other, you will gain all her Slaying Magic, but they will all stay your element, so fire." Porlyusica says.
"Really?! That's cool! Anyways Mira, I'm hungry, can you give me some fire chicken please?" Natsu asks, looking at Mira, to which said women nods and goes into the kitchen, only to come back a few minutes with his order. When she is about 7ft in front of Natsu and goes to take a step forward, a low and threatening growl cuts through the guild, silencing everyone. As everyone turns to look at the source, everyone pales, even Erza, seeing who it is.